Won't help the braking which is my biggest issue. The conical brake mod helps but brake is still to sensitive even after turning it down

My braking doesn't seem as bad as yours. With the load cell I have adjusted my pressure to avoid locking up the rear tires. Kind of like what you are doing with the mod. If you have room keep adjusting it until you get it to were you want or run out of adjustment.

This game definitely could benefit by having adjustable brake pressure.

I feel like my 200,000 dollar car should have alittle better turn in. But I get what the makers of the game we're going for. I am actually having fun with the game. I just wish turn ten would produce a full nascar game. They would make it much more successful

I am way off on the wheel adjustment. I started to run Daytona in career mode and found that I had way to much play in the wheel for pack racing. I readjusted the slider with 900 DOR and now the wheel reacts faster then what it did. I seem to have better control now. I am 2 clicks to the right of center on the slider. I have also reset my gas and brake to 50% on the slider. The car feels better then it did. I will see how I do at Daytona tomorrow if I have time.

AI violently swerve on the front stretch
I'm finding that the AI swerves at Daytona as well. One lap they drove me under the yellow line and another lap they drove me into the outer wall when only 2 wide. In the grand scheme of things I have a lot of training to do to get back to a some what decent pack driver. I am having problems keeping myself steady. It may have been my wheel adjustments. I will keep practicing and hope I can get used to it again. I may be out for super speedways. Last thing I want to do is wreck everyone racing.

I think it is more me then the game. Are you experiencing the car shifting side to side when running down the straight. Is this normal? It seems that there is a slight dead space when the wheel is center. Again it could be me.

Well after careful review I am not going to start this thing until January unless hey can come up with some good updates. There are no custom setups online, a disadvantage to anyone running simulation mode and using a wheel. And I just tested at Sonoma, holding out hope that there was some sort of redeemable quality and the car is total rubbish there. Compared to pCars this game missed the mark by a lot.

You can't even use the brakes at Sonoma. And when you do manage to stay on track there is virtually no grip.
EDIT: let me specify, the car is impossible to drive on Simulation, Normal Mode, on the other hand actually will net you the Pole at Sonoma on Career. :mad:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back