NAMeS Expansion Pack 3: GT1, ARC & F3 Legends

Other NAMeS Expansion Pack 3: GT1, ARC & F3 Legends v1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
John B. Ellis updated NAMeS Expansion Pack 3: GT1 & F3 Legends with a new update entry:

Added NAMeS files for Damian Baldi's Formula Vintage skins

Expansion Pack 3 now includes NAMeS for Formula Vintage Gen1 & Gen2 skins. Damien's skins are available at RD only as modified .dds files that overwrite the original .dds files. Thankfully, these .dds files were repackaged by Ralf1973 to work with the AMS2 livery override system. Ralf1973's repackeage is available in the TAMS2SP Discord room: https://discord.com/channels/736211341207011390/737327668160102461

By the way the Gen1 set has Jim Clark driving the default #5 Lotus skin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi John,
I may be a little late for that one, but just wanted to let you know, I spotted two minor mistakes in the xml files.

For the GT1:
In line 112 - a space behind the name Pierre-Henri Raphanel.

For F-3:
Line 100 - again a space character after Tiago Emanuel.

Other than that, all is fine. Thanks again for your work. :thumbsup:

John B. Ellis updated NAMeS Expansion Pack 3: GT1, ARC & F3 Legends with a new update entry:

Updated all three files to remove any formatting errors.

@MaCross did the world a favor and shamed me into finally updating Expansion Pack 3:

1) Removed a number of small formatting errors within the files (e.g., an extra space after a driver name, a wonky symbol between first an last names). Now the code in these ridiculously simple files is--at last--pretty. A pretty low bar....

2) Included a revised GT1 AI file and CLK livery file to remove rogue ampersands and umlauts that have been outlawed in AMS2 coding...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea