NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods

Other NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods v4.41a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. Just wondering if you will be updating this to incorporate names for the Thunderflash GT3 Unleashed Mod? Thanks for all these real names.

Last edited:
Hi. Just wondering if you will be updating this to incorporate names for the Thunderflash GT3 Unleashed Mod? Thanks for all these real names.

Thanks for the reminder! I grabbed a copy of Unleashed at Thunderflash’s Discord, but was too busy yesterday to get to it. I’ll post a file for it soon.

In the future, if Thunderflash posts additional classes at his Discord, please let me know!

Last edited:
Hello John,

thx for your great work for the AMS2 community!

I have found a problem with the CustomAI file for the f355 challenge. The Rosso Blu #22 and #23 liveries are not working correctly and get the default names. I have no idea why nor how to solve that. I think the liveries are somehow falsely named, but I dont no if you are even the right person to solve this. Maybe just Thunderflash can look into that ...

Thx and keep it up!

Hello John,

thx for your great work for the AMS2 community!

I have found a problem with the CustomAI file for the f355 challenge. The Rosso Blu #22 and #23 liveries are not working correctly and get the default names. I have no idea why nor how to solve that. I think the liveries are somehow falsely named, but I dont no if you are even the right person to solve this. Maybe just Thunderflash can look into that ...

Thx and keep it up!

Nice catch!

In the vehicles\ferrari_f355_challenge folder, there are two files (f355_challenge.rcf & f355_challenge_hr.rcf) that both mistakenly contain 2 livery names with extra spaces at the end. Here is a hotfix for that issue, as well as a misspelled NSX GT3 livery name. Just install the hotfix along with the other mods and see if that fixes the issue.

I posted the file at Fred's Discord; as more issues are identified, we can update the hotfix file as needed.

Last edited:
Wow that was fast :D

I figured smth like that might be the issue. I only caught that because of an project I am working on. I am incorporating Thunderflashs mods in the procedural-career external app (creator EverlastingApex), which generates Custom-AI files and obviously on testing the F355 it wasnt working correctly.

The F355 was just the 4th class I incorporated so there might be some more bugs I will encounter.

Thx a lot!

Ok found the next, but this is an easy one.

In the Formula Renault the Livery "Pons Racing #26 M. van Buuren" has to be "Pons Racing #26 M van Buuren" - hence without the punctuation after the M :)

Maybe you change it to the M. in the respective file because thats probably intended ...

Last edited:
Next easy one - this time a little typo on your end I guess.

In the GT3_Blancpain there is a space behind the Livery "Blancpain 2014 Team Brazil #21" in the AI-File. So it is "Blancpain 2014 Team Brazil #21 " and not functional. Removing the space works ...

John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods with a new update entry:

Added the Porsche 919 Evo

v4.251 adds the new Track Day A category, with its single--yet stupendous--entry: the Porsche 919 Evo.

Timo Bernhard drives the Evo--of course--while Mark Webber now drives the 919 No. 1 car ... this way, there are no duplicate drivers when racing a LMP1 + Track Day A mult-class event.

Good Heavens, the 5:19.546 Porsche 919 Evo has to be the ultimate track day toy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

John B. Ellis updated NAMeS+AI for AMS2 Thunderflash Mods with a new update entry:

VRC ARC mod custom file included for multi-class GTO racing

v4.41a includes a custom-AI file to complement Thunderflash's GTO class: the VRC Modding Team's ARC Pack. The VRC.xml is activated by default and will do nothing unless the VRC Auriel & Chevrette (i.e., Audi & Chevrolet) GTO cars are installed. The AI attributes in the VRC file have been retuned to have similar ranges to Fred's GTO cars.

Anyone who wants to race Fred's GTO class against VRC's ARC class, along with a correct roster of historic drivers, can do so by using the sim's multiclass...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea