Nürburgring 24hrs

Hi guys,

is there any way to replicate the 2017 24hr race? I mean, a server which also has the M6 GT3 as well as the Audi R8 LMS? Or a 24hr car set, or a 24hr custom championship? We have so many cars available, like the Cayman GT4, the M235i but it seems not really a good server online which replicates the 24hr race. I´ve only found servers which have the old Z4 or the old R8 available.

I meant the mods, not official content by Kunos. Anyway, it seems the interest is not that big for doing such things online.

I didn't know those existed, which may suggest that others don't know they exist either which may be why they aren't being used on servers. A quick search didn't reveal a M6 mod in our downloads section and RD is kinda the central location for legit AC mods so if it's not here I'm guessing not many people know of it, so even if it was being used on a server not many people would be able to join it because they don't have the mod and don't know where to get it.

Also keep in mind that due to the way the AC online system works there may not be enough room to add all those other cars. Once you've added 3-4 of each GT3 car (especially if you're using all of them) most of the available slots are going to be occupied which means no more room for the Cayman GT4, M235i, etc.

Hope that helps. I'm sure there's interest for such races but it seems there may be some things working against it. :)

I meant the mods, not official content by Kunos. Anyway, it seems the interest is not that big for doing such things online.
Well I am interested! But to make such a Server fun you could: do endless practice like the 400 Nordschleife Server already online so no one would see it OR you need to advertise it, here for example. And you would need to think about doing "short races", 1h racec or just cruising...
Does AC support Multiclass Leaderbord?
I saw a modded Nordschleife with extra Pits so IF you have the Bandwith, I think it would be fun to do that!
M6 Mod: I only found an M6 skin for the M4...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back