Resource icon

Misc MyTeam LogoPack 4.0 hotfix

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know you don't use logos created by yourself per se, you use resources from the internet and make it into a logo, still saves a time for a lot of people including me, however the Nissan logo has shadow on the wrong side, it is supposed to be on the right as seen in official logo and Formula E car. as seen here and here

but it is okay, I made a Nissan logo for myself, just saying that in this pack it is not exactly correct.
my mistake, as I don't follow that much formula e :)

Hey, mate! Can you please make this 2 logos? They are not related to racing, but I love to use them at my team. Doesn't need to be a drag and drop version. I hope it doesn't bother you
flamengo-remo-novo-logo-9B6DE052DB-seeklogo.com.png
kisspng-boston-celtics-nba-summer-league-oklahoma-city-thu-lucky-symbols-5ac0550b157d18.032331...jpg

flamengo-remo-novo-logo-9B6DE052DB-seeklogo.com.png
kisspng-boston-celtics-nba-summer-league-oklahoma-city-thu-lucky-symbols-5ac0550b157d18.032331...jpg

Looks like amazing work, thank you a lot!

Since I currently have no idea how to do this myself (although I would love to learn with a tutorial), I was wondering if you would consider adding a legendary Codemasters brand in a future update, if you can find the time?

I'm talking about Ravenwest Motorsport, the main rival team from the GRID series and just a badass brand that I'd love to see in the game considering its developer ties, and try to bring to the top of F1 myself.

Team_Ravenwest.jpg

Thanks in advance if you do, and no worries if you don't! :)

I have a problem, i copied and pasted it to game folder but when i open the game and try to customize my car or helmet or driver, its all black screen, nothing shows up, how can i fix it?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 100.0%