MyTeam - Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez) (Easy installation)

Skins MyTeam - Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez) (Easy installation) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Double R submitted a new resource:

MyTeam - Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez) - If you like motorcycling like F1, this is your ideal Skin, made with great care and love.

View attachment 392826

Name mod: "MyTeam Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez)"

History: "This mod was born from the passion that I had for the world of motorcycles since I was little, specifically from the era of 'Àlex Crivillé', a phenomenon with its legendary Honda Repsol. Since then I was impregnated by the wonderful design of the sling, after It is true that part of all this design comes from the most modern era, it goes without saying that part of...

Read more about this resource...

Im just finished mine, wanted to upload it today...:D I guess Im late to the party lol

2020.07.27-14.55.png

2020.07.27-14.56.png
Screenshot_1.png

LOL! I'm so sorry for that :cry:, but by the way it's a different skin you can upload it if you want ,your work is your work, greetings

Attachments

• 1595865526607.png
    1595865526607.png
    312 bytes · Views: 133
LOL! I'm so sorry for that :cry:, but by the way it's a different skin you can upload it if you want ,your work is your work, greetings
Dont be sorry, your looks amazing! And the only thing better than a repsol livery are two repsol liveries lol. Having a choice between a few liveries is never a bad thing, Im gonna upload mine as soon as i figure out how to do it lol

Double R submitted a new resource:

MyTeam - Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez) - If you like motorcycling like F1, this is your ideal Skin, made with great care and love.

Read more about this resource...
Man, I love your work !
I use it since you put it on the forum as my favourite Mod.
As a French motorcycle racer long time ago...before loosing a leg in an accident. Colors are so nice !!!

However, since Patch 1.15 my game crash , due to Codemaster stucture changed . I have not the skill to make my own car liverie / suits.
Do you think you can update a part of your nice mod in order to work with 1.17 version or using ParkYongLee modular modding ??
Regards.

Last edited:
Man, I love your work !
I use it since you put it on the forum as my favourite Mod.
As a French motorcycle racer long time ago...before loosing a leg in an accident. Colors are so nice !!!

However, since Patch 1.15 my game crash , due to Codemaster stucture changed . I have not the skill to make my own car liverie / suits.
Do you think you can update a part of your nice mod in order to work with 1.17 version or using ParkYongLee modular modding ??
Regards.
Yes of course, we will update this mod.

I am working in a big project with other modder with a Fantasy Season Mod that incluides this mod, you won't get dissapoint, very soon will release the version 1.0 so Stay tuned!

A little trailer: We modified every single file about all the teams also pitcrew, suit drivers, and more!

Double R updated MyTeam - Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez) (Easy installation) with a new update entry:

2 skins (Marc/Generic version)

- Pitcrew/Racecrew now incluided
- New motorhome/Office
- 2 Skins incluided (Racenet=Marc Marquez 93 | 70th=Generic version)
Both are installed now in the mod, you choose one or other :inlove:
- Fixed some minor textures bugs
- Maximum compatibility with the last patch of the game 1.17

View attachment 466187
View attachment 466188

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry mate, I could not get it to work. I follow all instructions, verified files with Steam (remove all mods).
Install went good, but trying to use it a new My Team carrer I cannot see the mod, I am unable to see the Honda Repsol car and liveries, even choosing Honda engine.
I have certainly made something wrong, but could not found at this moment.

1618744537746.png

after you verified files with Steam. Copy and overwrite this 4 folders into your F1 2020 game directory. Later you need to select, driver suit, helmet and livery car in personalitation menu.

View attachment 466482
after you verified files with Steam. Copy and overwrite this 4 folders into your F1 2020 game directory. Later you need to select, driver suit, helmet and livery car in personalitation menu.
That is what I have done.
So, Il will remove F1_2020 and re-install it from scratch using Steam.
I will do that later this afternoon, we have to watch race at Imola, in less than 30 minutes... :)
Thanks. I will keep you informed later.

That is what I have done.
So, Il will remove F1_2020 and re-install it from scratch using Steam.
I will do that later this afternoon, we have to watch race at Imola, in less than 30 minutes... :)
Thanks. I will keep you informed later.
I have the same issue did it work for you?

I have the same issue did it work for you?
Sorry to be late.
Yes, using the vanilla game, everything is working fine ans stable. Since Last Sunday I did not have a crash or any issue with the mod.
Unfortunately you cannot use Modular Mods, there are conflicted with the Mod. That the reason I had to remove and start from scratch.

However, my PC has a drawer 5,25 inches in front. So I put a Hard drive 1TB with windows 10 already installed, and use the way Steam allow you multiple installations (up to 5 I think), So I switch and boot between the two HDD when I want to play with others Mods.

Sorry to be late.
Yes, using the vanilla game, everything is working fine ans stable. Since Last Sunday I did not have a crash or any issue with the mod.
Unfortunately you cannot use Modular Mods, there are conflicted with the Mod. That the reason I had to remove and start from scratch.

However, my PC has a drawer 5,25 inches in front. So I put a Hard drive 1TB with windows 10 already installed, and use the way Steam allow you multiple installations (up to 5 I think), So I switch and boot between the two HDD when I want to play with others Mods.
That are sound for my ears! :) Enjoy it!

That are sound for my ears! :) Enjoy it!
Sorry to be late.

Yeah I managed to get is working myself after re instaling the game now I onjly need to fix the numbers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back