MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request)

Skins MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Someone send me a donation for this livery, wanted to know who it is Simon Walter.... thanks for the donation but you should send request here on RD.... because i cant do any follow over it with you via a message on paypal ....

Steven Poirier submitted a new resource:

MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) - Requested livery

Read more about this resource...
I really really like this livery and would like to use it for my career mode. I would like to replace
Steven Poirier submitted a new resource:

MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) - Requested livery

Read more about this resource...

First I would like to say I really really like this livery. I would like to make a few minor changes to the sponsors on the car to fit with my career team a little better. However, I cannot get the file to open in photoshop. I was wondering if you knew how to fix this. I have the ego ERP opener and the intel texture works plug in for photoshop but every time I try and open the image in photoshop it redirects me to a 'create new image screen'. I was wondering if you had any idea how to fix this?

I really really like this livery and would like to use it for my career mode. I would like to replace

First I would like to say I really really like this livery. I would like to make a few minor changes to the sponsors on the car to fit with my career team a little better. However, I cannot get the file to open in photoshop. I was wondering if you knew how to fix this. I have the ego ERP opener and the intel texture works plug in for photoshop but every time I try and open the image in photoshop it redirects me to a 'create new image screen'. I was wondering if you had any idea how to fix this?

give me time will send you the photoshop files for it

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea