MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request)

Skins MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Steven Poirier submitted a new resource:

MyTeam CocaCola Livery (Request) - Requested livery

This is my own livery for MyTeam mode in F1 2020. Its totally copy paste installation.

View attachment 390386

View attachment 390387
Include:

Car Livery
Driver Suit
Driver Boots

This livery replace the 70e anniversary livery of Codematers ( Car and Suit )

Be generous donate if you want, i will keep putting new custom livery for your MyTeam career
[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

Did anyone know why when I make my own livery the my sponsors that i put on car are very pixelated? Every thing other that pixalated sponsors or badges are high quality, does I need to put it in the 4k resolution or something like that and the scale it down or what?

Did anyone know why when I make my own livery the my sponsors that i put on car are very pixelated? Every thing other that pixalated sponsors or badges are high quality, does I need to put it in the 4k resolution or something like that and the scale it down or what?

no you have to put the minimap there:
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries

you just did the ERP import, when you import your livery you saved a new files at the same time appart. This files ended xxxxx.tif.minimap these files have the full resolution and put on the place above

no you have to put the minimap there:
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries

you just did the ERP import, when you import your livery you saved a new files at the same time appart. This files ended xxxxx.tif.minimap these files have the full resolution and put on the place above
I did that and i putted in this folder and it is still pixelated

hey mate, want to ask you if when its time enough for you to make Volvo racing f1 team livery.
colors like in the picture below

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 74
I installed your livery with copy and paste on 70edition. To install another livery with EEA on the racenet one, what can I do? I tried with eea to change to fomcar racenet livery d and s and now the latter comes out pixelated. Can you help me please

You missed the part when importing the texture with ERP archiver, you created new files, xxx.d.tif.minimap, your have to take those files and put it in this folder

car:

Driver:
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\character_package\team_livery\fom01\textures
in blue depend wich car you do, will be racenet01 if its racenet one. fom01 if its 70th edition

Quite excellent, thanks for it! :)

Is there a chance we get racecrew suits and livery for the simulator level 3 in further updates?

In any case, Keep up your great work :O_o:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years