MyTeam MyTeam 2021 Duck Creek Technologies Livery

MyTeam items for the F1 games
Status
Not open for further replies.
fstlaneukraine submitted a new resource:

MyTeam 2021 Duck Creek Technologies Livery - HD Remake of the F1 2020 Livery inspired by the SaaS company Duck Creek Technologies

MyTeam Duck Creek Technologies Livery

This skin includes:

- Duck Creek Technologies Livery (replaces the Deluxe livery)
- Drivers Suits, Boots, Gloves and Cap (replaces Casper Akkerman)
- Copy and Paste version
- DDS Files for Ego ERP Install

Version Support:

v1.0 of this skin has been tested to be fully operational using the 1.04 vanilla version of the game. Simple copy and paste of all files with no...

Read more about this resource...

Copy and paste doesn't seem to be working for the livery. Helmet, Suit, and Gloves are fine. DDS files seem to work for helmet, suit and gloves as well but not livery. Not sure if the file just didn't get updated in the resource or what.

fstlaneukraine updated MyTeam 2021 Duck Creek Technologies Livery with a new update entry:

Re-Pack of Files

Was notified that everything but the livery itself works so I re-packaged the zip and tested multiple times against the base vanilla game ("verify integrity of games files" in steam -> launch base game -> install livery -> launch modified game).

Also changed the livery to use Casper Akkerman's livery instead of Deluxe, that way all files are related to Casper Akkerman and therefore uniform.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does it work if I don't have the deluxe edition with the Casper Akkerman's suit locked?
That is a good question. It may not but I have no way of testing that. Could you try and let me know? If it doesn't, I may pick another drive to use.

EDIT: Actually, Casper Akkerman is part of Braking Point so it's not a Standard vs Deluxe thing as that game mode is part of the base game. You should be good.

Last edited:
Copy and paste doesn't seem to be working for the livery. Helmet, Suit, and Gloves are fine. DDS files seem to work for helmet, suit and gloves as well but not livery. Not sure if the file just didn't get updated in the resource or what.

I tried copy and paste. All works good apart from car livery.

Looks like you exported the default files in the DDS files as well. Maybe check the exported files?

Can you folks try again to be sure I resolved the issue? Thank you. If it's good, @wulfify , I'd love it if you modified the rating.

Appreciate it!

livery still having problems copying into directory
Hi there. I don't quite understand why. I just did the following to test and do not see an issue:

1) Validated steam file integrity (which basically removes all mods and makes the game 'base' again)
2) Downloaded the zip file from the resource here on Race Department (I did not use my locally stored copy to ensure I was using the file you are using)
3) Unzipped contents per the instructions (copied \DuckCreekTechnologies_F1_2021_Livery_v1.2\F1 2021\* ----> \common\F1 2021\*). Got prompted to overwrite 19 files, did so.
4) Launched the game, went to the customization menu, everything looks fine.

I'm really struggling to understand why this isn't working for you and some others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.1%
  • Trophies