My Team Monster Racing Red Rage - Full Team Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing Red Rage - Full Team Package 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

My Team Monster Racing Red Rage - Full Team Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Racing Red Rage - Full Team Package

Monster Racing and Porsche introduce their Red Rage package the 7th of their My Team packages. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

These Team Packages are plug and play add-ons to the original package https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/my-team-monster-racing-f1-team-full-team-package.35797/

The DDS files are included for ego archiver...

Read more about this resource...

Thats not good....try re-verifying your files on steam and load the mod again thats how I’ve tested it and no problems.
I did, and I tried installing more mods from you and the same problem happens. I don't know if it's a bug related to the crew gear or something else maybe. Perhaps this could be solved with a manual installation. Although I did have other mods running that might have conflicted, which were Realistic Pirelli Tyres and Failures and Punctures mod. I'll try again without these mods.

I did, and I tried installing more mods from you and the same problem happens. I don't know if it's a bug related to the crew gear or something else maybe. Perhaps this could be solved with a manual installation. Although I did have other mods running that might have conflicted, which were Realistic Pirelli Tyres and Failures and Punctures mod. I'll try again without these mods.

Please let me know.....Nobody has had issues yet so it could be something you’ve installed that its conflicting with, Try this mod with a clean f12020 folder and then test it and then add the other mods one by one testing each one.

Please let me know.....Nobody has had issues yet so it could be something you’ve installed that its conflicting with, Try this mod with a clean f12020 folder and then test it and then add the other mods one by one testing each one.
Great! I did this and it worked! Running this alongside with Realistic Pirelli Tyres mod and no issues this time! Also, amazing job with the livery and everything else, if this was a paid DLC I would definitely buy it

why does my gloves and helmet need a dlc? it says im required to acquire a dlc before using them

I believe it replaces the 70th anniversary dlc slots. If you have the standard version of this game it was not included. I believe it can be added for about $5 depending on platform. You may be able to get it cheaper on steam sale.

Im also having another problem, im stuck at loading screen after changing my livery

Reverify your game files on Steam then before loading the mod again remove these files from the mod copy and paste F1 2020 folder. It’s the custom dial thats messing it up.

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_loading

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_options

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_pause

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_post_race

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_race

How do you fix the blurry pitstop, helmet, and suit?

If you reverify your files on Steam and then load the mod it should work perfectly.

Reverify your game files on Steam then before loading the mod again remove these files from the mod copy and paste F1 2020 folder. It’s the custom dial thats messing it up.

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_loading

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_options

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_pause

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_post_race

F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_race

I've fixed this one thanks!

If you reverify your files on Steam and then load the mod it should work perfectly.
Ill try this one.

I have another question, do i have to buy the dlc so that i can use the gloves and helmet?

[/QUOTE]
i'll just skip that file since ive tried doing the steps a lot if times already

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back