My Team Monster Racing Blue Ghost - Full Team Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing Blue Ghost - Full Team Package 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

Monster Racing Blue Ghost - Full Team Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Racing Red Rage - Full Team Package

Monster Racing and Porsche introduce their Blue Ghost package the 10th of their My Team packages. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

The DDS files are included for ego archiver install as well as a copy and past version. I hope you all enjoy and feel free to suggest ideas for the next Special packages you'd like to see.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

The 1st one yes... all the other still the same livery with color switch, just wanna see a brand new livery from him instead a smash again and again the same one

Honestly I’m just posting these for everyone because I’ve made them for myself. I get bored with one color and I really have no intention of creating any other content unless I’m going to personally use it myself.

Do you reckon you could update your earlier designs? the textures are quite blurry compared to your newer ones, just a tip as your liveries look sick :)

Try reverifying your F1 2020 files so you have a clean file set then copy the mod again is should be perfect. Let me know if you still have problems

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back