My Team Monster Racing Black Widow - Full Team Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing Black Widow - Full Team Package 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

My Team Monster Racing Black Widow - Full Team Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Black Widow - Full Team Package

Monster Racing and Porsche introduce their Black Widow package the 2nd of 4 different Team Packages. These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

These Team Packages are plug and play add-ons to the original package https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/my-team-monster-racing-f1-team-full-team-package.35797/

The DDS files are included for ego archiver...

Read more about this resource...

Do you have the file for the F1 2020 original dial? I blindly installed the custom dial without realizing it and would prefer the original game dial.

Thanks! Amazing skin!

I actually got this idea from @HeskeyBoy21 and if you download his mod he included the original thats you can use to replace the one from my mod.

Do you have the file for the F1 2020 original dial? I blindly installed the custom dial without realizing it and would prefer the original game dial.

Thanks! Amazing skin!

Solved. Thanks to @HeskeyBoy21!

For this black and red version would you be able to replace the porche sponsor to a nissan or toyota, because i feel that its a more subtle car manufacturer and it doesnt clash like porche does

I could but Porsche is everywhere so its not a snap of the finger thing. I’ll keep you posted because I’m trying to figure out a new design and I’ll probably make the secondary sponsor something besides a car manufacturer,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back