(My team) Fictional Barclays F1 Team (Modular Mod base required)

MyTeam (My team) Fictional Barclays F1 Team (Modular Mod base required) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
ChaosF1 submitted a new resource:

(My team) Fictional Barclays F1 Team (Modular Mod base required) 1.0 - Barclays Lotus F1

View attachment 607458
Presenting the Fictional Barclays Lotus F1 Team
View attachment 607451
This mod is complete modular based to avoid any problems with future updates of the game.
View attachment 607452
Make sure to download Maian's Modular mod base as it is required for this mod

Also highly recommend downloading...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I'm loving your work and I'm using your livery but ive got one question, when I start my team career it puts a generic sponsor over the barclays one and also a badge on the suit, how do I stop this happening please help.

Hi, I'm loving your work and I'm using your livery but ive got one question, when I start my team career it puts a generic sponsor over the barclays one and also a badge on the suit, how do I You have to go into livery selection and use the sponsor tab and make each one to not have a sponsor selected

Hi, I'm loving your work and I'm using your livery but ive got one question, when I start my team career it puts a generic sponsor over the barclays one and also a badge on the suit, how do I stop this happening please help.
You have to go into livery selection and use the sponsor tab and make each one to not have a sponsor selected

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 12 54.5%