My Summer Car Multiple Choise Save Games (Remastered) (Rally/Highway)

Save Game My Summer Car Multiple Choise Save Games (Remastered) (Rally/Highway) 16.05.2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
LoruxTR submitted a new resource:

My Summer Car Best Save - Unfinished My Summer Var Save

About Savegame;

-You have got 500.000 money.

-Some jobs on the map.

-Lots of food,beer and cigarettes at shop, home and repair shop.

-Spawn behind Teimo Shop.

-You have got sofa at Teimo Shop and Ruscko at repair shop so you can sleep everywhere on the map.

-Lots of useful parts and nearly all GT parts at the room behind Teimo Shop.

-Everywhere is clean and every item is ready to use.

-I moved on to the Perajarvi City so i live near Teimo Shop and sleep at sofa.

-And all of main...

Read more about this resource...

How do u install the file its a .rar and not a save file that i can install like the instructions say. please help
Bro if you haven't started a new game on My Summer Car, first start a new game. If you have started, you don't have to start new one. Then go to:

Computer/LocalDisc/Users/*username*/AppData/LocalLow/Amistech/My Summer Car. You will see some files there. Those are your save game's files. First copy and paste them somewhere to backup your save game. Then copy the files in Highway or Rally folders (which one if you want) on Computer/LocalDisc/Users/*username*/AppData/LocalLow/Amistech/My Summer Car folder. Click "change" for all. Then it is all!

i know whaddya mean, i really do. and do you know if anything is fried on the computeR?
No, because of a power cut, it went off and didn't turned on again. If power cuts too much, its battery gets out of its place so cables get unplugged. Not a big problem it always happens because they are repairing electricity systems in my town. I can fix it later too. So nothing's fried. And i don't use it too much too. Thanks for asking.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.