My Personal Mclaren Helmet

Helmets My Personal Mclaren Helmet v2

Login or Register an account to download this content
JackRear27 submitted a new resource:

My Personal Mclaren Helmet - My personal McLaren Helmet! (Modular Mods Required)

(Modular Mods Required)

This is my personal mclaren helmet for my career mode!
View attachment 623072

This Helmet is heavily inspired from Charles Leclerc's 2022 Helmet.
View attachment 623073
View attachment 623074

Please do not reupload or edit this mod without my permission, if you want to use it for a mod message me on race department...

Read more about this resource...

Just wanted to know, if you made this helmet, why the wing isnt paint for the helmet our driver wear ? did you just copy paste a model from an other place and tried to fit it in the F122 game ? Have i saw on your Alonso helmet, was a steal, wondering if isnt the same here

No this isn't a steal, I actually made this one,
Heres proof of my design
Your probably wondering why the helmet is red, reason is because when i import it though ego archiver for some reason it changes the colour of the helmet i don't know why but it does but this is not a steal and if you want more proof i put some of the decals I used below

Attachments

• 54.png
    54.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 40
  • castore.png
    castore.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 36
  • okk.png
    okk.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
No this isn't a steal, I actually made this one,
Heres proof of my design
Your probably wondering why the helmet is red, reason is because when i import it though ego archiver for some reason it changes the colour of the helmet i don't know why but it does but this is not a steal and if you want more proof i put some of the decals I used below
Just make sure to rework the spec files, the one ending _s, we barely see the old Leclerc sponsor on it

JackRear27 updated My Personal Mclaren Helmet with a new update entry:

Fixed helmet bug and small details

This update I sorted out the helmet after someone managed to notice that there's outlines of Leclerc's decals still visible on the helmet, I want to thank @Steven Poirier for finding this bug, I also made the helmet Glossy instead of matte as I think the helmet looks Abit tacky when its matte.
View attachment 623185

I also want to address the backlash which I had three days ago over a helmet which I uploaded on race department , I'm sorry about...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 122 70.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 35 20.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages