My McLaren work

Not a true Senna replica but for the time I had I like the end result.
I originally had the tires too but they wouldnt stick unless I switched all cars.

8055612815_cca49e8b56_c.jpg

8055614906_61bdbebdd9_c.jpg

8055615196_740eea3936_c.jpg

Here's the link. Only made hightextures
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5077196/mc2.zip

If only Mclaren could get together with Marlboro for the 2014 Brazilian Grand prix for Senna's 20 year death anniversary and put this design into the Mclaren that would be so awesome in so many levels. I can't even begin to comprehend how awesome it would be. Besides, that's the only Grand prix that I get to go every year so I would be there and it would be one the best moments of my life.

Well I originally had planned to do an entire character swap. However that planned didnt pan out.

What worked:
Helmet, Stats, Face during cut scenes (side note my career driver is my face :) )
What Didnt:
Photo card when selecting driver (showed Bruno's picture so I assume it's tied to last name), Driver names when showing manufacture info (showed up as db_Ayrton Senna)

Anyways here's a consolation main menu video of the car.

(car with tires I originally planned)
8058919906_049af69972_c.jpg

It's reflections are pretty strong, i.e. it's like a dying star in rain races. Any chance to get this fixed? :)

[medio]228[/medio]

It's reflections are pretty strong, i.e. it's like a dying star in rain races. Any chance to get this fixed? :)

[medio]228[/medio]

All the problem is, is that the speccoc file hasn't been created correctly at all.

It just needs redoing to reflect the new logos and paint line placements correctly.

Without it you will see shadows of old logos, lines etc etc in certain instances.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back