My Game Settings

Warren Dawes

Premium
Here are my RBR In-Game Settings, in case they are of any help.
I use a G25 wheel.

Attachments

• Pacenotes WAD.JPG
    Pacenotes WAD.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 4,541
  • Gears WAD.JPG
    Gears WAD.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 4,359
  • Steering WAD.JPG
    Steering WAD.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 4,851
  • Accelerator WAD.JPG
    Accelerator WAD.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 4,320
  • Brake WAD.JPG
    Brake WAD.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 4,310
  • FFB WAD.JPG
    FFB WAD.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 4,402

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
What does 3d Pacenotes? Just another view or does it help in any way?

Btw, I have FFB Centering off. Felt more natural to me and I have better (faster) opposite lock control in case I am almost out of control; which was often :)

best g27 settings

UPDATE

INGAME settings
force feedback ON
strength: max bars
direction : NORMAL
autocenter wheel: OFF
steering lock: 270

LOGITECH PROFILER settings:
overall effects strength 25% (don't like the wheel shaking vibrating too much)
spring effect strength 30% (no difference in whatever u choose i think)
damper effect strength 30% (no difference in whatever u choose i think)
enable centering spring: 65% (i like the wheel weight to be lighter for faster steering reaction)
degrees of rotation : 540
allow game to adjust settings ON

Steering AXIS filter settings like curvature, saturation etc ALL OFF, rise/fall :INSTANT
Throttle filter curvature 1&2 : 6 bars rise/fall 5.0
Footbrake filter curvature 2: 15 bars rise/fall rate:INSTANT
Handbrake all off
clutch rise/fall 10
rsf launcher controls menu: gravel 150 tarmac 150 snow 150 (less means bigger vibrations)

Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

Trak Racer black anodized aluminium add-on side arms for an existing single monitor stand (80mm high x 40mm wide). For monitors and TVs up to 45"" Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points (75/100/150/200mm), and come with a 3-year warranty. FEATURES...
The TR80-LITE has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is an 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by an 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile...
The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 479,95 Features...
Make your Fanatec steering wheel unique with fully customisable button caps. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Choose the colour of a button cap, then choose the background colour of the insert, and finally the symbol or text in either white or black, allowing for more than 20,000...
Take your racing experience to new levels of comfort and upgrade your Classic Wheel Stand with our Rear Seat Frame. Fully compatible with any of our Racing Seats and supports most aftermarket seats. Easy to build and attach to the Classic wheel stand, you'll be race ready in minutes! Buy now...