My first NASCAR race - any good tips?

Soooo.... finaly i am hopefuly going to my first NASCAR race. My and Daddy have been talking quiet a bit about it and it looks as if we are going to Phoenix in Arizona for the races 9-11 November.

Now i need some help before i buy any tickets or anything else. First and most important thing is where do we sit? I think we've agreed to sit by the exit of turn 4, but not wether to sit high, low or close to the middle... we both want to see the whole track, but still be close to the cars as they go by, so what should we do?

Secondly, do you need a separate pit-pass to get in to the garage areas during thursday, friday and saturday? in sweden u dont, but since i realy want to go there, and cant find any info about it, i hope someone else on RD have been to a NASCAR race and know the answer :)

and third, what can u do in Phoenix, or close to it, when ur not at the track? any sweet bowling places or cool museums we shouldn't miss while were there? maybe there is an RD'er living in Phoenix who would like some afternoon company? :D

i realy want this whole trip to be a special experience as i've been waiting for this day, or week perhaps, for the last 9 years...

Linus :)

Awesome Linus, will be a good time for the two of you. I've never been to Nascar race so I can't offer any assistance but one thing for sure the roar of all the cars engines will blow your mind! TV doesn't do any justice.

I'd try googling Tourism Phoenix, ill bet there will be some good information for you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back