MY F1 2021 Aston Martin helmet

Helmets MY F1 2021 Aston Martin helmet 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aston Martin helmet with Mercedes sponsoring ? Just let you know, visor strip is badly done, you made it as F1 2020, F1 2021 its completly different
Im aware that that the visor strip isnt the right one. I dont know where to get my hands on the 2021 3D model. You probably know that websites like RD arent allowed to have the 3d template on their website.(let me know if you know how i can get my hands on it :). I used monster as i like the drink and i think it looks good.

Im aware that that the visor strip isnt the right one. I dont know where to get my hands on the 2021 3D model. You probably know that websites like RD arent allowed to have the 3d template on their website.(let me know if you know how i can get my hands on it :). I used monster as i like the drink and i think it looks good.

Would you please make one like this one, just with a mercedes logo and lgbtq colours on top? or just any rainbow colour really like helmets like those but dont know how to mod, even this helmet is good so if u could post a erp of this helmet that whould be great. Keep up the work

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back