My camera package

Can you make this little angle lower,
6a.jpg

so it shows more of the track & sky like in this angle, but still shows some of the steering wheel like on the pic above ^ (at least on Lotus)
ds.jpg

Greatly appreciated if you could.

Can you make this little angle lower,
View attachment 34969

so it shows more of the track & sky like in this angle, but still shows some of the steering wheel like on the pic above ^ (at least on Lotus)
View attachment 34970

Greatly appreciated if you could.

you mean thisView attachment 34962View attachment 34963
forgive but I'm from Spain and my English is not very good.:thumbsdown:
i like very mutch this cam. I love this cam. you make this now? compliment for your work.

But for many is to write a whole article in English not so simple that everyone really understands;)and someone here has often to complain ....
I didn't understand that sentence.. But I learned my English from YouTube videos and video games. And if you keep choosing your own language, or making language packs of your own language, it ain't going to do you any good.

I didn't understand that sentence.. But I learned my English from YouTube videos and video games. And if you keep choosing your own language, or making language packs of your own language, it ain't going to do you any good.
I think if you want to communicate how important it is to be understood and want to understand, because even using the same language, people from different parts of the world, expressed in different ways and that sometimes can be confusing, but if you really want to understand that must not be a problem but an opportunity to learn more. I learned English by traveling and without books, only communicating with people and trying to understand, and now with google translator I learn to write well (my mother tongue is Spanish, but I speak and understand English, French, Italian or Portuguese, I learned all by traveling and wanting to understand), what I am very clear about is that, no one learns anything by discussing. & happy new year;)

I think if you want to communicate how important it is to be understood and want to understand, because even using the same language, people from different parts of the world, expressed in different ways and that sometimes can be confusing, but if you really want to understand that must not be a problem but an opportunity to learn more. I learned English by traveling and without books, only communicating with people and trying to understand, and now with google translator I learn to write well (my mother tongue is Spanish, but I speak and understand English, French, Italian or Portuguese, I learned all by traveling and wanting to understand), what I am very clear about is that, no one learns anything by discussing. & happy new year;)

I understand, I think but: what if discussion is part of the greatness involved in humankind talking languages that sometimes learns from experience too? For some people discussion is part of everyday learning and that by travelling and discussing with others you might learn better English than the crappy versions you learneth through google today. If you were to travel and not discuss then language would not be picked up and your grasp on the ongoing discussions of the English language with no doubt fail. So even if expressed in a natural way, the language that you have learned whilst travelling and using the universal translator is wrong on so many platforms and levels. So as you can appreciate the English language is complex enough to baffle and amaze even scholars like myself and I am very much used to discussion on a broader level and regularly travel many countries in an attempt to enrich my excellent language skillset.

But in essence, everyone learns from discussing things, that's what I was getting at. I hope my ramblings have not confused you as yours did me. By the way, your grasp on the English language is far better than mine on Spanish. Unfortunately for some, this is an English speaking forum.
:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back