My Apologies Stefano

I sincerely apologize for using your name in rFactor2's thread "rF2 Canned Effects". I truly only meant to show how nice you were to have this discussion on a Sunday with your fans. As we all were speculating about rF2's canned effects someone, I thought was you, came up with the brilliant idea of just asking in rF2, which I did. Sorry I got too excited and used your name.
I'm not asking to be unbanned as to make my apologies truly sincere.

I apologize to rF2 or anyone else I may have offended. You are welcome to express your concers to me and I will do my best to make it right.

I hope I am not braking any roles here in RaceDepartment?

Thank you!
Paul

I guess I am?:p
I'm still a big fan and huge supporter of AC. I have no hard feelings toward Stefano. He did what he felt was right. My door is always open and I enjoyed our conversations.
I remember when the VR community was hacking on him for not being ready for the CV1 release and he coded AC for VR in a couple of days I think it was? Not too many guys could have done that I don't think?

So how many have been banned from AC? I guess only Kunos could answer that? I'm sure RD could take a pretty good guess?:rolleyes:

A lot of console users got banned.
Part of the issue was console folks locked out of PC forums, yet PC guys could go into console sections to spread trouble....
I am now PC master race but got banned back when i had an xbox.
I have been banned 30 times from PCars 1 to PCars 2...
A more detestable bunch of people you are unlikely to meet.

To be honest with the OP there is absolutely no need to say sorry to the Lord of Kunos. He will get an even bigger superiority complex.:rolleyes: Sometimes it's nice not to be a yes man all the time. Perhaps he should be big enough to apologise to the OP? I have never even seen the need to join his forum but to me he sounds a bit like that other self confessed Emperor of SMS..................;) They just love the power.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back