Muted car sounds

Last night I noticed that the engine note from inside the cockpits of any car seem muted. However the AI cars are very loud, to the point where they drown out my car. I don't have any modded cars and besides a couple of tracks have kept A/C pretty much stock. I haven't changed any settings in the game and have never had a problem before so I'm curious as to what changed. I thought maybe something had reset on my sound card or even my tv but everything was the same.

Just curious if anyone else had experienced this.

There can be issues when you install sound mods over the orignals, that only happens when theres a new version of the game handed out. Make sure you have no sound mods or sound fixes from 3rd parties. I'm not very well versed in trouble shooting AC so if you dont have any of those, I would check the game integrity via Steam.

@Radu Oros maybe he can shed some light, he's quite knowledgeable.

Thanks, I'll look into it again when I have a moment. I'll also compare the sounds in my other sims to determine if it's on my end or in A/C. The replays from outside the cars sound good as normal, it's only insdie the car that I hear a major difference. The only mods I think I've installed are LuccaRing and Paul Ricard. I've had them for a while now and never noticed anything odd. Thanks for replying.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back