Mushroom Cup Final 92

Tracks Mushroom Cup Final 92 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
neteye submitted a new resource:

Mushroom Cup Final 92 - Track made from scratch by Neteye based on a Super Mario Kart Track for the SNES by Nintendo.

Mushroom Cup '92 Final V1.0

Track made from scratch by Neteye based on a Super Mario Kart Track for the SNES by Nintendo.

The track is made after a map from http://www.snesmaps.com/, so i guess its as accurate as i can get it in Race07. I added a pitlane in the infield and had to cheat a bit on the jump. The "jump" should work with all vehicles, but the NIAI (not intelligent artificial intelligence) will not complete a lap, as it is not compatible with my cheating with the jump. So...

Read more about this resource...

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Experience strength of titanic proportions with the NEW GT Omega TITAN Cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 389,95 Designed to meet the ever-growing needs of the simracing community, the GT Omega TITAN cockpit is the next step in the evolution of our simulator cockpits. Featuring a 2”...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
The Apex wheel stand is the next step in the evolution of our best-selling wheel stand. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 134,95 Bringing all the most loved features from our original model and some new sought-after design changes we have developed a wheel stand which meets the needs of any sim...
The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot...
Aluminium Profile Legs for Floor Monitor Stand for TR8020 Monitor Stand – Black Includes Trak Racer 80mm x 40mm Aluminium Frame and fixing screws/nuts 4 Rubber Floor Protectors Optional parts to complete as Floor monitor stand: TR80-TMSIN-BLK - Single Monitor Profile with Mount...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...