Multiplayer issue.Help needed

Hi
Me and my friend were playing private multiplayer with no issues.But since a week we are getting
"Join Time Out" issue.We opened all the ports that are required and used static IP but still the issues persists .

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thank You.

We both are from same country but we use different ISP.We also made changes to multiplayer.ini file but still same issue.
Do you guys think its an issue with Reiza matchmaker ? Because it cant be a problem in one night.

Last edited:
Hi all
I have the same problem :( . but on the same home.
Me and a friend are living on the same studio, and we can not to play together....1 of us is "join time out" ...We have only 1 internet router line (this could be the problem...?)
We have bought 2 SCE Steam versions, with different serials, and there are the same SCE version. Last one.

Can you help us ?? Thanksss

Hi all
I have the same problem :( . but on the same home.
Me and a friend are living on the same studio, and we can not to play together....1 of us is "join time out" ...We have only 1 internet router line (this could be the problem...?)
We have bought 2 SCE Steam versions, with different serials, and there are the same SCE version. Last one.

Can you help us ?? Thanksss
I even changed my ISP.Its turns out that there is a fundamental bug in the game or an issue with Reiza matchmaker.

Please fix this soon Reiza.We are waiting for it.:cautious::cautious::(:(:mad::mad:

Problem resolved!!!!
I entered on "Multiplayer.ini" file (is on the userdata file), and I on this lines :
Query Port Start="34597" // range is 1025 - 65535
Port Start="34697" // range is 1025 - 65535
I changed 34597 by 35597, and 34697 by 35697 ... and on the other computer I wrote 33597 and 33697.
With this, We can play together with the same router ;).
I think that you can put any number on this lines that is on the range ;).
Try it !!
And, Reiza, please, write this on the help file, forum, or similar ;).
Thanksssss

We tried
Problem resolved!!!!
I entered on "Multiplayer.ini" file (is on the userdata file), and I on this lines :
Query Port Start="34597" // range is 1025 - 65535
Port Start="34697" // range is 1025 - 65535
I changed 34597 by 35597, and 34697 by 35697 ... and on the other computer I wrote 33597 and 33697.
With this, We can play together with the same router ;).
I think that you can put any number on this lines that is on the range ;).
Try it !!
And, Reiza, please, write this on the help file, forum, or similar ;).
Thanksssss
We tried this but no solution mate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back