multiplayer AI fill

Agreed.
Often times my friends and I just want to race amongst ourselves (with a specific mod car + track combo), but find racing with just the 3 or 4 of us a little boring, especially when the field starts to spread. If we're able to add say, 15 AI slots, then we can simulate us starting at the back and climbing through the field. It would be a great addition I think!
P/S: I think the F1 game custom lobby is a good reference!

Last edited:
As a organizer of RD events in AC, I would very much have this functionality because full grids are so much more fun. Preferably at start up time of the event.
Of course it should be optional and with settings for skill level and aggressiveness.

Last edited:
I'd rather play with myself than race bots online. All of that extra work for your PC, so that imaginary "people" can screw you around with their slow driving and stupid non reactions...... Imagine a bot, that could "see" an accident ahead, and drive over the grass to avoid damaging your car and theirs? And imagine a flag system that would reward you for doing that, instead of penalising you for doing the best thing for everyone in the game? That may be worth it, but while the bots follow a predestined "railway track", at a predetermined speed, then why would anyone want that.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1066209

I don't like the idea of auto-filling online grids with AI, but I don't mind the implementation of it as long as it's an optional setting for servers. I'd choose to race on a server that doesn't have it enabled, instead.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.