AC Multiclass @ Sveg Raceway - Sun 9th Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If your quick, your quick, what and how is only relevant to you, like you I use 1 or 2 normally, but for me without some of the setting I have talked about I would be miles off the pace, I use them more as as a very important part of AC driving, without them I struggle. The Skippy is an example of a pure drivers car, nothing to adjust, really terrible in that car.:(

If your quick, your quick, what and how is only relevant to you, like you I use 1 or 2 normally, but for me without some of the setting I have talked about I would be miles off the pace, I use them more as as a very important part of AC driving, without them I struggle. The Skippy is an example of a pure drivers car, nothing to adjust, really terrible in that car.:(
If it makes you feel better, the Skippy mod for AC is not that good. It is far too stiff, you can easily see that when you brake, the nose doesn't dip down. It also drives and has very different laptimes than the Skip Barbers in rFactor 2 and iRacing.

I generally stay away from car mods because of their hit n miss nature. The official stuff is sketchy enough sometimes in how it behaves that adding mods just can drive you nuts. I'm not going to make a list of what I think good or bad mods. However overall if find them to be a lottery so to speak.

My hope is one day we can have a MX5 Cup officially added to rf2. Then we can have a good car to compare across what I think of as the big 3: AC/RF2/iracing.

Last edited:
I like to mention that what Enzo said with going with the wheel all the way from the start, and then releasing gradually, really worked. I don't know if I was faster per say, but I stayed competitive in Wednesday race, with Mini JCW.

Basically, what I did, was to smoothly turn the wheel all the way from the start and then release it after I've hit the apex. Cause I didn't hit every apex, is another thing :))

I like to mention that what Enzo said with going with the wheel all the way from the start, and then releasing gradually, really worked. I don't know if I was faster per say, but I stayed competitive in Wednesday race, with Mini JCW.

Basically, what I did, was to smoothly turn the wheel all the way from the start and then release it after I've hit the apex. Cause I didn't hit every apex, is another thing :))
It has a double effect in FWD cars, as the tires prefer not do to steering and accelerating at the same time :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.6%