AC Multiclass @ Lemans - Wed 1st July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice race! I have no idea how I kept it together for 12 laps because in practice and quali, I was at least crashing once every 3 laps. Awesome battling with @Asterix for most of the race. The Mazda and the C9 are so different but in the end they match in laptime around Lemon, so it was pretty interesting to race in.

I was braking way too early for the two kinks on the long straight. Any markers around those? I couldn't see any since every track in my AC now shines like the surface of the sun.

clutch, h-shift, no abs, no tc... perhaps i should try easier cars with those specs first.
that was kinda embarrassing.

sry especially to ralf for the hit, and to everyone else i disturbed...
:/
I second that, probably one of the harder races I've done. The track surface didnt communicate very well with the FFb and it was like walking on eggshells with this car. The added concentration of shifting and braking made it very challenging. But Fun, loved walking past the GT3/2s when I could.

Great race up front.

A few hours ago I've have told you that a race that close and entertaining could only be had with a single make series or touring cars. 5 laps of being left for dead by McLarens on the straight, only to reel them in through the Porsche curves again. Mighty race.

2015-07-01_00001_zpsfu4k2fdz.jpg

awesome racing, only thing that let me down was me. Too many mistakes and too much fuel in quali :/ Roll on saturday! :D

A few hours ago I've have told you that a race that close and entertaining could only be had with a single make series or touring cars. 5 laps of being left for dead by McLarens on the straight, only to reel them in through the Porsche curves again. Mighty race.

2015-07-01_00001_zpsfu4k2fdz.jpg
I saw that live, I even said over TS wow 3 wide into last chicane!!! amazing race @IRobot I have seen our incident, big lag from my end, sorry pal!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back