multiclass fast start for various IMSA and WEC tracks

Tracks multiclass fast start for various IMSA and WEC tracks 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
BoBaHK updated multiclass fast start for various IMSA and WEC tracks with a new update entry:

SPA added

Now you can do multiclass racing on SPA, starting from the first lap
There are 40 spawn locations, inspired by this mod, however SPA has only ~30 cars in 6 hours of SPA WEC race IRL and I don't recommend more than 30 - the track is not Le Mans, and traffic is way to heavy for my taste. 25-30 is quite enough, IMO. Mix up GT and LMP2 cars generously for some interesting double-overtaking moments and 2-4 cars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello,
can someone tell me if content manager is needed for the multiclass ? i dont like to use this launcher
can the multiclass work with a vanilla installation with csp ?

hello,
can someone tell me if content manager is needed for the multiclass ? i dont like to use this launcher
can the multiclass work with a vanilla installation with csp ?
technically - should work without CM - it is just a different version of the track, as long as you position yourself within the first 12 positions and cars in P13+ are those you want to use as "traffic" that you don't compete directly with. Tbh, I don't even recall how do you control the grid in the vanilla launcher, but it will load and run as any other track.

BoBaHK updated multiclass fast start for various IMSA and WEC tracks with a new update entry:

Laguna Seca added - support Ukraine

In the preparation for the upcoming Laguna Seca IMSA race on 1st of May, I've added the track to this mod.

I haven't done much modding or sim racing since Russia invaded Ukraine (my home country), but I decided to do this small addition, since people were asking for more tracks.
If you like this mod or any other mods I have - consider donating to a charity like this one: https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/donate
Any paypal donations I receive, will be directed to purchasing more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, So my first two question are how do I get the track to show up and then how do i move the individual car grid? Many thanks Sean (this screen shot is mid ohio)

Attachments

• View Track.JPG
    View Track.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 40
You might have figured it out by now, but various parts of the track might be in different .kn5 files (to see the track). More importantly, I am exporting objects from .kn5 to .fbx and then making edits (e.g. moving objects) in a 3D modelling software. If you don't work with software already - Blender is free and a lot of ppl are using it. However, I believe there are some basic editing tools in 3dSimEd, but I haven't used them, as those tools are super basic, AFAIU.

You might have figured it out by now, but various parts of the track might be in different .kn5 files (to see the track). More importantly, I am exporting objects from .kn5 to .fbx and then making edits (e.g. moving objects) in a 3D modelling software. If you don't work with software already - Blender is free and a lot of ppl are using it. However, I believe there are some basic editing tools in 3dSimEd, but I haven't used them, as those tools are super basic, AFAIU.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%