AC Multiclass @ Daytona - Monday 03 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
@Craig Dunkley Hiya Craig, did I miss it 1st time or have you added GT3? I can't trust my brain these days:laugh:

So to be a pain in the bum, please can you move me to my truly beloved GT3 650S?:inlove: Apologies for mucking you about;)

@Craig Dunkley Hiya Craig, did I miss it 1st time or have you added GT3? I can't trust my brain these days:laugh:

So to be a pain in the bum, please can you move me to my truly beloved GT3 650S?:inlove: Apologies for mucking you about;)

I sent out a multi mail ..you must not be on the list (maybe ur to old?) to be on the very special mail list :roflmao:

Just added them john to try and stir up more interest ...you are welcome to switch :thumbsup:

Kek700

Premium
Had to use @JoelK setup in the end, which i was so grateful for:thumbsup:, stopped me forever fiddling
with my setup.:confused:
What a difficult car, sometimes it just will not turn, then it does, forever locking the brakes,
At one point had brakes at 80%, Still got lockups, the problem is you are trying to stop at 290kph
one minute then stopping from 150kph the next, once the aero goes so do the brakes.
You need 80% in the slow corners, not that that’s much help, then 100% in the approach to a fast
corner.
If you do not get your braking point exact, it just bits you, it runs wide and just will not turn
or stop. Next lap it’s just fine. Reminds me of the RS1600, but at least with that you are doing
everything slowly and mistakes are usually recoverable.
Really wanted to try some thing different, would have loved the lmp2, open top works so well
with a single screen.
i will persevere and probably go with the Dallara, prefer the corvette but with a single screen
can not see the corners.:)
Am i the only “Bozo” thats having problems.:cautious:

Kek700

Premium
@Craig Dunkley

The prototypes look like the “A” list of racedepartment drivers, So put me down for a Dallara prototype,
should, i hope, mean i will have an easy time, with a bit of luck. Should be driving at the back of the prototypes with the GTE and GT3 class giving me something to overtake. thats assuming i am
quicker in a prototype. :( come to think of it, i also need to keep the “thing” on the track, the problems are starting to mount up.:mad:

Dallara ( DPD ) for me Craig.:)

@Craig Dunkley

The prototypes look like the “A” list of racedepartment drivers, So put me down for a Dallara prototype,
should, i hope, mean i will have an easy time, with a bit of luck. Should be driving at the back of the prototypes with the GTE and GT3 class giving me something to overtake. thats assuming i am
quicker in a prototype. :( come to think of it, i also need to keep the “thing” on the track, the problems are starting to mount up.:mad:

Dallara ( DPD ) for me Craig.:)

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.3%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000