AC Multiclass Abarth500/MazdaMX5@Barcelona City, Wed 11th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Some skins can break with CSP!
I had similar issues with the Ligier F1 skins and TAA from CSP.
Using a different CSP version solved it (or disabling TAA, urghs :roflmao:)

Tried from AC itself, same failure, but also entries exceeds available pitboxes

That must be it!
Just for general information:
While it definitely can be an issue, CSP is still running if you launch AC via the standard launcher!

I created a non-CM csp package for Ernie so he could have the optimizations for the CPU, smoother shadows and TAA.

Last edited:
Love this track, great graphics, very technical, but was up to speed in three laps, so for a pea head that probably means an easy-to-learn track.
This is not what you would think looking at it. I am sure once the Mazda masters get it all creamed in their alien bonces, then they should romp away here.
But we have that stability on our side, the Mazdas will really be on the ragged edge with nothing but walls to punish them.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I hit quite a few walls here with the Abarth, but only really affected me once out of the six laps I did, plus we can ride those kerbs.:unsure:
So qualifying I think should be obvious, the race something else.:):)

PS
just read the above, downloaded the skins, and have just been on the server, no problem.
As Rasmus said, no CM, just the CSP software package he kindly did for me?:redface:

Last edited:
Sounds like fun Ernie! I'm in too @HF2000 :D
Abarth for me!

I first thought "oh.. Barcelona.. meh..."
Then I wondered why there's a mediafire link haha. Not for the skins, lol!

Barcelona City? Hell yeah!(Sounds like hell indeed for the MX-5 haha)

PS
just read the above, downloaded the skins, and have just been on the server, no problem.
As Rasmus said, no CSP, just the software package he kindly did for me?
The software package is CSP (Custom Shaders Patch). You aren't using CM (Content Manager), which is normally used to configure CSP, download new versions etc.

I pre-configured you a CSP version that's 99% compatible to any cars & tracks.

I realized I had actually had this track downloaded and driven it a little before today, so this wasn't my first sight reading of the track :geek: It has a really nice mix of technical turns with enough room to slide through a little still. I'm sure by race day I won't be out there on my own :)

Also the way @Kek700 made it sound though, the Abarth can handle some bumps into the wall and still be fast... Not that any of our little Mx5's would ever put it there :whistling::roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea