AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Road Atlanta, Wed 22nd November 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Does anyone use the latest PURE and shader patch ( 2 something ? ) the one that supersedes Sol making it redundant..:unsure:

If yes, does it interfere with our online servers !

Was looking forward to tonight, I have just been informed we are off to the good food show tomorrow at the NEC Birmingham, the misses is really looking forward to it, and obviously I am ecstatic too.

C93D8D3B-202E-4FB5-925C-FD7F984B1488.jpeg

Installing Sol again (parallel to Pure) fixed some issues for me when the time cycle was introduced (at Thomson Road or Watkins Glen afaik).

Last edited:
Oh well, no 24 hour clock for me then. Sol out in the trash now for me.
In fact, i think there is no download for it now?
A bit of an ask, any chance of, when it suits, writing a small report on the latest CPS and Pure from our racedepartment point of view.
I am so tempted, but prefers to know what I am letting myself in for.

A bit of an ask, any chance of, when it suits, writing a small report on the latest CPS and Pure from our racedepartment point of view.
I am so tempted, but prefers to know what I am letting myself in for.
I don't feel qualified to do a report in the tech forum but I can certainly advise you on a personal opinion. What have you got now? I do recall some months ago you were still running virgin AC. I find there are only positive improvements as long as i use stable slightly older versions if possible. CSP 179 is very good but will not work with the latest version of pure which is not a problem as you can still use the sol control panel which is again very stable. I am now using the latest pure with CSP 2.01 which is fine. Just switch off sunblind as it is too much when sun is low. Just go for it Ernie, so much more up to date and you will love the settings choice. Your Mrs won't see you for a week lol

I run 1.79 at present with a Rasmus special shader patch that was created to give more pC performance and an image that Rasmus created for himself.
Cannot not remember the Pure I am using, probably commiserate with 1.79..
We have got caught in a pile up on the M1 for 4 hours, just freed up and we are on our way now.
I am personally only interested in your opinion in general terms
Which you have done. So if something crosses you mind I would like to know, I think I will not be the only one.:)

Not that that was the reason for my terrible race, but I had loads of warping during the 2nd half of the race. My ping looked ok, can someone check on the logs if it was my connection or something else?

I hate Discord!!

Man, this shitty App once again worked only half, I could hear you, I could see my mike light up but nobody could hear me.

The race itself went rather well, qualified 3/10 from my personal best ( and on race fuel, Crew chief is FIRED!! :mad:
)

Got bumped once ( Yeah, HIM again :mad:) one accomplice went offroad and rejoined directly on the racing line impeding me, but the rest was rather smooth sailing. :cool:

Kept it reasonably clean, worked through the field ( ok, most of them went into the pits :redface:) and for a short time even held P3. :D

This time I even had company the whole time, was running from someone or chasing someone, so no "lull".

In the end I chased Han ( a futile attempt, he "didn´t do carefull" this time.:()

P3 in class, P6 overall, it was a good race.

Thanks Han for the whole shebamm and most of you for fair and respectfull racing.

Beer Time Cheers

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.6%