AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Charade, Wed 1st February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, Am I the only one whom is having problems with the game,. in this track it crash like 4 times, when fully in trotlee the game stuck and can not do anything, jus go out and back
I had something similar today: stuck in a wire fence, couldn’t get out of reverse, no matter what I tried and ffb completely flipped, had to emergency exit to pits. Tried to reproduce the problem (went to the same spot to test it) but couldn’t get it to do the same.

I guess with long mod tracks like this, with lots of walls and fences, there will always be some breaches in the hot boxed surroundings. Solution: stay out of the walls etc.

Last edited:
Bonjour.

Si il reste de la place je souhaite participer !

En Abarth

Bonne soirée
Hi Theo,

I'm sorry but this isn't a non premium Rookie event. To participate you have to upgrade your account to premium (14,99euro per year). See tab premium.
If you don't want to upgrade for our weekly races (see tab Esports), then you can wait for another Rookie event in about 6 or 7 weeks.

If you do upgrade, please post again and I will send you the password.

I had something similar today: stuck in a wire fence, couldn’t get out of reverse, no matter what I tried and ffb completely flipped, had to emergency exit to pits. Tried to reproduce the problem (went to the same spot to test it) but couldn’t get it to do the same.

I guess with long mod tracks like this, with lots of walls and fences, there will always be some breaches in the hot boxed surroundings. Solution: stay out of the walls etc.
Nop, mine was in the track... In a long part where you are full throttle in 5...the car stop but continues sound the throttle... Anyhow, let see how it works on the race day.
It is quite difficult track but also challenguing

Nop, mine was in the track... In a long part where you are full throttle in 5...the car stop but continues sound the throttle... Anyhow, let see how it works on the race day.
It is quite difficult track but also challenguing
Jose, another thing I had a while ago, was my throttle being stuck (in game, not physically) while driving. It happened quite randomly, not a specific track. I found out it had to do with grounding of my pc and the pedals. After I connected my system to a grounded wall socket, the problem with the pedals was gone. Seems to be a known problem with (some) pedals.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to go ahead and... bail out of this race chaps, sorry! :( It's been a busy fortnight at work and I haven't had a second to practice, not even in the weekend. Tomorrow I will have a long, full day and I will surely get home with a bashed brain so, not a good idea to go on track under those circumstances... I'm sure someone else can make good use of my spot Han @HF2000 . Have fun and save the replay guys! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to go ahead and... bail out of this race chaps, sorry! :( It's been a busy fortnight at work and I haven't had a second to practice, not even in the weekend. Tomorrow I will have a long, full day and I will surely get home with a bashed brain so, not a good idea to go on track under those circumstances... I'm sure someone else can make good use of my spot Han @HF2000 . Have fun and save the replay guys! :thumbsup:
yes, i know the feeling. also getting my butt kicked with work these days, but don't want to complain about that. just trying to keep my head down and grind through it, but it does make it difficult to find time to practice. i'm going to try to find sometime tonight though and early tomorrow AM before the race.
hope to catch you on the next one.

So sorry, yet again I can't make it, have to take son for his driving test (he got a last min cancellation). Weds are cursed for me:unsure:

Hope everyone has fun, lot's of Abarths... I'll be rooting fer ye;)

Yes, sons can be such a burden and mess up your priorities! Tell me about it (no, no please don't)!

Thanks for reporting as spots are now scarce.

Last edited:
Hi Theo,

I'm sorry but this isn't a non premium Rookie event. To participate you have to upgrade your account to premium (14,99euro per year). See tab premium.
If you don't want to upgrade for our weekly races (see tab Esports), then you can wait for another Rookie event in about 6 or 7 weeks.

If you do upgrade, please post again and I will send you the password.
C'est bon j'ai un compte premuim c'est possible pour la course

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea