AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Charade, Wed 1st February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i'll keep an eye out for you Thomas.

d258dd41d445b5fa65abe38f7cf65d45.jpg

Race Report:

1. Han didn't know who Mr. Saturday is, lucikly he didn't put me in a RB, otherwise I would have been forced to dive bomb everyone :cool:

2. So engrossed in the driving (not racing :roflmao:) forgot to pit leading to a DQ :redface:

3. Was overdriving so channelled my inner Sir Jackie, so much quicker. Might have to get a tarton hat.
1675287767328.png

4. Didn't really practice before, but when I finally learnt the track I had knocked 10s of my PB, was approaching 3:30s and going faster, but the DQ stopped the fun. I really should practice beforehand :D

Still very enjoyable, hope you all had as much fun as I did!!

Last edited:
Really enjoyed that track this week and managed a much better finish than last week and didn't get to see the leaders fly past which I'll take as a win although I think the longer track probably had more to do with it than my laptimes.

Watched a few great crashes in the first couple of laps that I managed to avoid getting caught up in which propelled me all the up to the dizzy heights of 11th before I screwed up spun out myself and dropped back. Spent the last 20minutes doing my dammdest to stay ahead of Jassen (I think) and the lost the backend of the final corner of the race and watched him sail over the line. Finsihed 12th in the end I think.

Loads of fun, thanks for organising. Catch you next week.

Started fine, but pushed too hard midway through the first lap with an arbath behind me and found the wall head on. Got back going and got my way back into the fight. Went for the undercut, but then after a slight spin, found myself at the mercy of the Fazzi "Express" once again :roflmao:

Ended the race with a good few laps with Collin and Richard :thumbsup:

Good track choice Han. Nice to see a big grid again! Congrats to the winners and finishers, see you all next time :)

I write it here for Jason B who wrote in the race chat if he hit me... I did not notice anything, if I hit you or another I also did not reslise. Sorry if that is the case
I enjoy a fight with an Abarth in the back of the race most of the time.

A very fun time, thank you Han.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back