Multi Team Career Helmet Pack

Helmets Multi Team Career Helmet Pack 3.4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey i love your helmets, glad they work know and thanks for your effort. But with the last update the files of the helmets got changed to DDS2 files. So they dont´t pop up when i choose the file to replace the original textures with ERP Archiever. Anyway to fix this ?
Thanks for your help !
Yes sure, you have to change the erp archiver to "all files (*.*)" instead of "Dds"

Is there a way to open DDS files in Photoshop, or at least change the hue in some way? I successfully managed to get one of the helmets to work when used by Lukas Weber, but because his helmet is simply the gen02 helmet with very specific colors (orange, teal and lime green, all of them with max saturation and luminosity) that cannot be changed, this makes the modded helmet look off. I'm pretty sure this can be fixed by changing the colors corresponding to each of the 3 dials in the opposite direction such that Weber's orange-teal-lime green combination applied to the helmet would be the same as applying a red-green-blue combination to a regular helmet.

Image 1: Weber with your modded helmet, looking quite... orange.
F1_2019_photo_20190729_004042.jpg

Images 2-4: the in-game colors that almost match what your modded helmet looks like when worn by Weber.
20190729004215_1.jpg
20190729004216_1.jpg
20190729004218_1.jpg

Hello can you tell me please where the files have to be imported? For example which file do i import in gen_19_helmet_wing_d.tif? helmet_d2?helmet_d3? which file goes into what? i watched the tutorial video and i got the process but can't find which file goes where. i tried a pair of intuitive orders but doesn't work

Screenshot (9).png

Hello can you tell me please where the files have to be imported? For example which file do i import in gen_19_helmet_wing_d.tif? helmet_d2?helmet_d3? which file goes into what? i watched the tutorial video and i got the process but can't find which file goes where. i tried a pair of intuitive orders but doesn't work

View attachment 317828
The d2 helmet.

Hi there, I have a problem with the helmet skin showing up. The first time I installed it with ERP it worked perfectly. The next time I opened F1 2019 the skin suddenly wasnt showing anymore it was only the default helmet but blurry. I went into ERP to see and I can see that the helmet skin was still there but not showing in game. I tried to verify game files from steam and reinstalled the skin again but still didnt work. Any idea how to fix this?

Hi there, I have a problem with the helmet skin showing up. The first time I installed it with ERP it worked perfectly. The next time I opened F1 2019 the skin suddenly wasnt showing anymore it was only the default helmet but blurry. I went into ERP to see and I can see that the helmet skin was still there but not showing in game. I tried to verify game files from steam and reinstalled the skin again but still didnt work. Any idea how to fix this?
It's normal, you have to start career, time attack, etc, then go back and it will be there again

Hey mate, I have a question. I use your helmets in my carreer but Lukas Weber have same helmet as me, beacuse it´s gen02. Can I just import in ERP archiver these files like gen_02_helmet_d to a gen_19? I don´t want Lukas Weber to use the same helmet...

Hey mate, I have a question. I use your helmets in my carreer but Lukas Weber have same helmet as me, beacuse it´s gen02. Can I just import in ERP archiver these files like gen_02_helmet_d to a gen_19? I don´t want Lukas Weber to use the same helmet...
Sure you can import it whereever you want

Hello!

Idk why but it isn't working for me... I'm doing everything as the tutorial video says and then I start the game and nothing happened. I have the newest erp thingy, I save it, I do everything and nothing...
I started wondering if it is maybe a new patch thing, because after that I lost my previously modded helmet.
Can you say sth clever maybe and help somehow?

Hello!

Idk why but it isn't working for me... I'm doing everything as the tutorial video says and then I start the game and nothing happened. I have the newest erp thingy, I save it, I do everything and nothing...
I started wondering if it is maybe a new patch thing, because after that I lost my previously modded helmet.
Can you say sth clever maybe and help somehow?
Try to start the time attack mode and look if the helmet appears

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back