Mulholland Drive

Tracks Mulholland Drive 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
is there a way to adjust the a.i. so they overtake each other and drive more on the limit of the individual car? or is it just the way the pathways are created? some 2 way traffic mods the cars will overtake each other and some won't.

is there a way to adjust the a.i. so they overtake each other and drive more on the limit of the individual car? or is it just the way the pathways are created? some 2 way traffic mods the cars will overtake each other and some won't.
There are two different AI lines supplied in the mod. It sounds to me like you are describing the 2-way traffic in "Mulholland Drive Freeroam" variation, which yes was created in a way to not allow overtaking. Otherwise the AI would constantly be having head on collisions. This cannot be changed in the current setup of the mod, sorry about that.

There is also another AI line included though which do unleash the AI to overtake each other on a racing line. You access this AI by using either the driving variation "Mulholland Drive" or "Mulholland Drive Reverse" in Race mode. It is not two-way, however.

Excellent! Thanks so much

If you have the time, would you consider making replay cameras for Todd's last project? (Santa Monica).
That's another great track from him in need of replay cams.
Cheers
I'm not planning to make replay for Santa Monica, because the track is in early work-in-progress state.
If he updates the track, I have to remake my replay. :cry:
So I usually don't make replay for WIP tracks.

I'm not planning to make replay for Santa Monica, because the track is in early work-in-progress state.
If he updates the track, I have to remake my replay. :cry:
So I usually don't make replay for WIP tracks.
I understand.
Thanks anyway and thanks for doing Mulholland.

Hi, i don`t know if this track needs CM, because without it only practice mode is possible, doesn`t matter which layout i take. Btw. the same happens to Topanga.
I am using CSP and all that stuff and until now no problem with any track. So i am a bit confused right now.
Todd can you confirm - CM is needed?
CM is indeed needed since the base game can't register the tracks

Good day to you, I'm gearing up, so to speak, to take some laps on this gem.
Don't mean to derail topic, but your explanations with regard to sim'ed weather pinged a memory of living and attending college in Long Beach, kind of the southernmost tip of the megalopolis Los Angeles. In mid-70's the standard color of the sky overhead was a washed-out orange. The epitome of the term "smog". The only time you'd see blue skies was the day after a good rain or if you drove far enough north past the mountain range that naturally stalls particulates of cars, industry, wildfires, etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back