Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Mulholland Drive

Tracks Mulholland Drive 1.0

Hi!

Cool looking mod, quick question is this track only for singleplayer/offline? I am having issues starting this track with my friends, we all get an unexpected error after finishing loading it. Seems to work solo.

Wanderkröte

Premium
You have done a really good job there. During a first ride, 2 things caught my eye. First, the floating house including the driveway. And then the fence, which does not adapt to the terrain. I'm sure this can be fixed by the next update.

If you improve details soon, it would be great if maybe in the driveways one or the other car would stand. Then the scenery would look a bit more alive.

Of course, I will still give you 5 stars for the work done so far. View attachment 470937 View attachment 470938
Yeah! I like the track a lot. Driving in VR and the things you mentioned also were very "present" while passing.

track doesn't work for me unfortunately, I see some blurry mountains, but do not see my car at all , so undrivable... any idea? I have latest CM + CSP (0.1.74-preview98)
Looks stunning on video, would love to experience it first hand. Thanks!!!
change to csp 1.72.i had this happen on csp 1.74

hi, thanks! yes I figures it out already: it's due to CSP setting in Graphics Adjustments , called "Origin Shift", turned that off and was able to enjoy this track (CSP 0.1.75-preview1)

Interesting article on Mulholland street racing(EU residents may need a VPN):

Apparently James Dean tested his infamous 550 Spyder there just before his accident:

Last edited:
Hi

Just wondering about the next update and the inclusion of the timer.

I realized that you just released a new track (which I'll try soon) and you have some other projects in queue which also look great but I'm hoping this track still gets an update.
The lack of timer might seem something insignificant but it's actually preventing me from using this track.
Cheers and thanks for your great tracks

Hi

Just wondering about the next update and the inclusion of the timer.

I realized that you just released a new track (which I'll try soon) and you have some other projects in queue which also look great but I'm hoping this track still gets an update.
The lack of timer might seem something insignificant but it's actually preventing me from using this track.
Cheers and thanks for your great tracks
Thanks MPortnoy, you are right. I will make time to fix this issue ASAP.

Loved Topanga and now i am really enjoying this one, looking forward for the update, keep it up!
Screenshot_toyota_celica_st205_mulholland_v1_12-6-121-23-55-53.jpg

abecede

Premium
I really love this long winded road, and tried to create a freeroam server with it (8 hours practice mode), but sadly I get the "wrong way" symbol when driving the wrong direction, and get teleported to the pits after a few seconds. Is there any way (for me?) to create a freeroam map out of it where people can drive up and down as much as they want?