MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm a retard, I patched the pirated copy of the game, from before I bought it (white knights sod off, I always buy and support the games I like)
However, having deleted the entire pirated game, the MSC loader refuses to start anymore. Rebooted my pc, cleaned ****, nothing works except recovering the pirated version's directory. When it's just the up-to-date steam version, the launcher won't launch.
Seems the mod loader isn't very up to date.

I'm a retard, I patched the pirated copy of the game, from before I bought it (white knights sod off, I always buy and support the games I like)
However, having deleted the entire pirated game, the MSC loader refuses to start anymore. Rebooted my pc, cleaned ****, nothing works except recovering the pirated version's directory. When it's just the up-to-date steam version, the launcher won't launch.
Just remove MSCFolder.txt because it probably trying to find the old deleted path

That works, thanks!
A last question: How do I hide the MSC Loader console? The big black box on the bottom left of the screen. After launching the game, sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not (but mods still work when it's not)

That works, thanks!
A last question: How do I hide the MSC Loader console? The big black box on the bottom left of the screen. After launching the game, sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not (but mods still work when it's not)
it opens when mod fails to load, just remove that broken mod.

I've been using your Mod Loader for quite a while, its wonderful and the most needed thing for a MSC playthrough. Today though, I was looking through the Patcher files and clicked on the Loader_Launcher and everything just came to a screeching halt. Windows Defender just booted right up, immediately quarantined it as soon as I clicked on it. It said it was a 'Trojan:Win32/Masson.A!ml' I'm sure its just Windows acting up or the ransomware hungover again. Though I'm honestly concerned, I just need some confirmation of some sort, Thanks!
(I've had a few problems like this in the past with MSC mods, like Windows telling me that .dll files of the other mods such as the GAZ24 are malware)

Attachments

• 2ea305c0e9718aaedc523e391fcfb42e.png
    2ea305c0e9718aaedc523e391fcfb42e.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
I've been using your Mod Loader for quite a while, its wonderful and the most needed thing for a MSC playthrough. Today though, I was looking through the Patcher files and clicked on the Loader_Launcher and everything just came to a screeching halt. Windows Defender just booted right up, immediately quarantined it as soon as I clicked on it. It said it was a 'Trojan:Win32/Masson.A!ml' I'm sure its just Windows acting up or the ransomware hungover again. Though I'm honestly concerned, I just need some confirmation of some sort, Thanks!
(I've had a few problems like this in the past with MSC mods, like Windows telling me that .dll files of the other mods such as the GAZ24 are malware)
Where did you downloaded it?

Hi. I'm having problems when running mod loader and clicking on the 'MSC Folder' button.

I receive this error but unfortunately can't seem to get JIT debugging enabled for a more verbose error log.
"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040111): Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {DC1C5A9C-E88A-4DDE-A5A1-60F82A20AEF7} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80040111 ClassFactory cannot supply requested class (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040111 (CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE))."

I've copied the error text from the error and included that in my post instead. I will also note that as much as the directory for the game can't be selected and populates as "Unknown", clicking 'Launch MSC' will load the game from steam.

Thanks

Attachments

• error.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 235
Hi. I'm having problems when running mod loader and clicking on the 'MSC Folder' button.

I receive this error but unfortunately can't seem to get JIT debugging enabled for a more verbose error log.
"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040111): Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {DC1C5A9C-E88A-4DDE-A5A1-60F82A20AEF7} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80040111 ClassFactory cannot supply requested class (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040111 (CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE))."

I've copied the error text from the error and included that in my post instead. I will also note that as much as the directory for the game can't be selected and populates as "Unknown", clicking 'Launch MSC' will load the game from steam.

Thanks

That looks like hard error, probably corrupted or modified windows.

For anyone else getting this error when hitting 'MSC Folder'

You need to disable high contrast mode in windows 10.

Not sure if this is the best place to put this but, I have been trying to make a mod and when I go to build it, after following your tutorial on Github, it seems to build correctly, but it just launches an empty Chrome browser if I have the start action set to "start browser with url:
steam://rungameid/516750"

Not sure if this is the best place to put this but, I have been trying to make a mod and when I go to build it, after following your tutorial on Github, it seems to build correctly, but it just launches an empty Chrome browser if I have the start action set to "start browser with url:
steam://rungameid/516750"
idk what are you trying to do.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 53 27.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 22 11.5%