Mr.Assetto Server Manager

Hello everyone! I'm Mr.Assetto, I've made some videos on YouTube explaining the Assetto servers and have been helping people with issues. Because of seeing the same issues over and over again and people having trouble with the server, I made a server manager. Note this is the 2nd version of the manager, while the old one was great it was incomplete. This isn't completed either LOL but it has a lot of new features that make, making a server, and managing it a hell of a lot easier than reading through files. I've also made Car packs and auto installs accessible to everyone, so hopefully, every server has the cars they are hosting. All in all, if you just making a new server and want everything done for you Check this out. If you have a server and want more or newer features, consider using my program, and if there are features I don't have yet, I will make them a reality for everyone to enjoy easily.

I Have a full tutorial on YouTube if you have questions on how to install and use the program:

This is my Current Project link but it is subject to change with a newer version. Check the Releases for the most updated Source:

NOTE: Your questions and input are extremely valuable! I'm an ex-com science major who codes in my free time. My code has bugs and I lose motivation or creativity. I am relying on your guys support and input to continue growing this into something that everyone can use with ease. The future plans are to allow multiserver management and perhaps a shared database. While I understand this has been done, I'm doing it my way and for free. Using ACSM was good but just didn't have everything I wanted. Id like to Clean up the GUI but I'm focused on functionality first.

Attachments

• Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Page3.jpg
    Page3.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Page4.jpg
    Page4.jpg
    774.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Page5.jpg
    Page5.jpg