Physics Moving the car collider slightly upward?

EDIT - I already solved this by editing the colliders.ini file in the car's data. Feel free to close this thread.

My favourite car to drive in AC has an issue with the collider. The car itself is very low, but I think it has enough clearance for it to not be scraping on every single bump on the tarmac. I checked the collider in CM's showroom and it seems to be literally sitting on the ground, although I've read from Stereo this shouldn't be 100% trusted. Still, I get the impression the collider is a bit too low and maybe it could be raised a bit. But I don't really know how to do it.

c952e5a30c41a3c73403c37fa7e625a6.png

Last edited:
You should try to get into your car's file data folder, find the collider file and play around with the coordinates on the "CENTER" line on collider boxes "COLLIDER_0" and "COLLIDER_1". The coordinates numbers are, in order: X,Y,Z. Having said that, I am struggling to fix an MR2 aw11 mod I downloaded so if this doesn't work you might have to mess around with some model editting software. (blender is totaly free if you are intrested to try)

Hope this helps somehow XD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back