Released Mount Herman's

Attachments

• Hermanv3.jpg
    Hermanv3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 522
  • Hermanv3_BTB.jpg
    Hermanv3_BTB.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 557
Hi Zaxxon, I tested this stage and, man, it's incredible. It remindsme the cyprus stages, slow, very twisted, a lot of concetration and memory needed because you have to remember three or four corners sometimes. I don't know if this track is one of your priorities, but if you keep working on it, I think that you must add camber, it will do a big difference, also a bit more of variaton in different zones of the terrain and maybe smoothing some hairpins where the poligons a too big.
Anyway if you keep it like it is, I won't complain, it's great anyway. :rotfl:

Thanks for your great track. :Banane35:

Sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian :shame:

Hello manticorebp,
you are allowed to make all the changes you want to the track, and publish your own version. As you probably know you can download the BTB project in the downloads section of the forum.

If you are going to work on it, just let me know.

Hi Zaxxon, I tested this stage and, man, it's incredible. It remindsme the cyprus stages, slow, very twisted, a lot of concetration and memory needed because you have to remember three or four corners sometimes. I don't know if this track is one of your priorities, but if you keep working on it, I think that you must add camber, it will do a big difference, also a bit more of variaton in different zones of the terrain and maybe smoothing some hairpins where the poligons a too big.
Anyway if you keep it like it is, I won't complain, it's great anyway. :rotfl:

Thanks for your great track. :Banane35:

Sorry for my english, I'm Argentinian :shame:

A Big thanks for this track as well.. love it..:)

Dream Extreme
Flagmo-T

ps. on your Homepage you talked about adding terrain as PLY, (S4) hmm that is maybe a good idea for my latest RBR project, But still I don't really get the procces of actually doing it.. ?

Great stage very nice. Textures are great and it looks like Cyprus stage. I got unfortunately a little bit lags but it stays playable! Thanks for your great work zaxxon (I do like Pike Peaks as well :woop:)

Video

I have updated the first post of the thread with a video of the first couple of minutes of the track. The video is a courtesy of VCA, who is also the driver.

ZAXXON Thanks for the track!! it´s amazing!!...

I want to tell you what in the downloads section in the link of RBR exported the file that you put is HERMAN V3 but the name of the link says HERMAN V3B. So if you want to download V3B and you click that link you are re-directioned to HERMAN V3. BUT if you copy the entire name of the link (http://www.mediafire.com/file/nfcdy3zjgmy/RBR_Hermanv3b.rar) and put that in a browser ta tan!!! you are downloading HERMAN V3B...

Only i want to tell you that, thanks man! for a great work and for sharing to us...

Jose Luis Medina (Envolved)... (ARGENTINA)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back