Moulinon-Antraigues // Free Version // Rallye Monte Carlo

Tracks Moulinon-Antraigues // Free Version // Rallye Monte Carlo 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is that 16 pits for offline, single player racing?

No, it's mainly there to allow people to set up servers. On some of the asphalt layouts the AI will manage a run but it messes up in the snow area - the AI line goes haywire. You can see it if you turn on AI mode. Might be possible to redraw the AI line yourself but I tried a few times and it always goes bonkers in the middle

u19jowaru2c81.png

Nice pic from Sim's Racing Design

I'm new to this and it's a great stage. Audi S2 doesn't seem to have handbrake! I'm having problems with colours. I'm using Content Manager and custom shades patch but just having problems getting saturationa and colours right. Probably just me learning to navigate the menus.

I'm new to this and it's a great stage. Audi S2 doesn't seem to have handbrake! I'm having problems with colours. I'm using Content Manager and custom shades patch but just having problems getting saturationa and colours right. Probably just me learning to navigate the menus.

Honestly the terrain colour on this one is oversaturated, sometimes even looks luminescent with the headlights on. I'm not sure quite what happened, think I was using a dodgy ppfilter at the time. I will be updating most of these older tracks fairly soon using CSP-specific shaders.

As a quick fix, you can turn down saturation in the settings menu under Assetto>Video>Postprocessing.

And indeed, Group B cars didn't have handbrakes! Scandi-flick/clutch-kicking for life!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back