MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-26 200909.png

Esta es la ruta que sigo, la doy a reempacar y no me creo nada

How do I open RIDE 4 files? Somebody on Reddit said we could but this .exe wont do it or any MotoGP files. I have the UE4 v4.26 installed.

I see the command prompt style pop up showing a bunch of files but nothing in the tree on the APP.

Last edited:
How do I open RIDE 4 files? Somebody on Reddit said we could but this .exe wont do it or any MotoGP files. I have the UE4 v4.26 installed.

I see the command prompt style pop up showing a bunch of files but nothing in the tree on the APP.
Yeah umodel should work with ride 4, you’ll need UE4 v4.25 for it though as that’s the version it was made in.

You could always try a newer version of umodel to see if that works:

And when it comes to repacking, just edit the “repack command.bat” file in notepad to say ride4 instead of motogp20 and rename the motogp20 folder to ride4.

Then you should be good to go but if you need any more help I’m happy to offer assistance

Hey gzys, im new on motoGP modding..
I made my first version of the red eneos yamaha m1 and it worked (badly not with the 2021 mod) ..

Where can i edit the driver names to made my fantasy 2022 mod..?

Thx for help :D

Hey gzys, im new on motoGP modding..
I made my first version of the red eneos yamaha m1 and it worked (badly not with the 2021 mod) ..

Where can i edit the driver names to made my fantasy 2022 mod..?

Thx for help :D
They are located in content\localization\game_specific_names

And if you rename your eneos pak file to pakchunk3 instead of pakchunk0 it’ll work with the 2021 mod

They are located in content\localization\game_specific_names

And if you rename your eneos pak file to pakchunk3 instead of pakchunk0 it’ll work with the 2021 mod
Sorry mate, i didnt find this on my PC.. Do you have any specific informations for me?

The selfmade skins now worked also on the 2021 mod ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%