MGP20 MotoGP 20 Modding Tutorial

I can't even import my custom numbers. I tried importing it over a stock number and even over an emoji, but still doesn't work. And I'm sure the path is correct because when I open umodeler and use the game folder I can see my number imported, but it doesn't show in game

I can't even import my custom numbers. I tried importing it over a stock number and even over an emoji, but still doesn't work. And I'm sure the path is correct because when I open umodeler and use the game folder I can see my number imported, but it doesn't show in game
I had that problem with pilot images, instead of DynamicRES try UHDDynamicRES

So - first entry in AISkills.uexp seems... F.Morbidelli. I put very bad raceskill values (0.55), but good qualifying coeff. (1.000). Started from pole, quickly dropped down. I expected it will be A.Espargaro affected, but not this time (year).

Last edited:
First 22 riders are MotoGP, 23rd is S.Lowes, so Moto2 starts immediately after MotoGP (unlike last year).
First 6 entries - F.Morbidelli, J.Miller, J.Mir, M.Vinales, F.Quartataro, A.Rins... then I lost the patience :), but 22nd is L.Savadori.

Hi,
I can't extract the shoei 3D model (helmet033) since they changed it for MGP21. I try with UE 4.25 but doesn't work. I just need the psk file.
Thanks.

Yeah, we can’t extract any models at the minute. Not sure what the issue is
Do you think milestone want to protect the 3d asset for this matter?
Like this https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php?topic=6964.0

I've been unable to export the skeletal mesh except Ducati's weirdly, at first I thought it because the other models still the same with motogp20 so it cooked in earlier version of UE but sadly it doesn't, I've tried using 4.24 or 4.23 override still doesn't work. And that assumption becomes irrelevant when it turns out the new helmet models added in this year also cannot be viewed or exported.

If that the case (3d asset protection) we're f***ed. I mean maybe we can still use NinjaRipper for ripping the models for skinning, but it way too much complicated and too much work compared to UEViewer. And we still loss so much information like the skeleton/rig that are useful for replacing the 3D model. I hope it's not the case.

Last edited:
I'll do have no problems with exporting and importing files.

Already changed some liveries for personal use to test in motogp21, and no issues at all. Works fine for me

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%