MGP18 MotoGP 18 WIP Thread

Could someone create this skins?
motogp-moto2-thailande-pole-position-baldassarri_hd.jpg

2018-MotoGP-Misano-Moto2-Bagnaia_18GP13_5338_AN.jpg

"you could start a project" like motogp, moto2 and moto3 mod 2012, with all the riders, it would be nice, you could collaborate more people ...
I would be up for that but on this game, it’s just not possible we can’t change helmet or suit models of individual riders, change rider performance. So maybe on GP17 but I don’t think people play that now.

I was working on a 2011 Mod with someone, I haven’t heard from them for a while but we might finish that at some point.

Still can't believe they couldn't start that :roflmao:
hi buddy, it seems you have sucess to mod AI performance, can you tell us way to convert the uasset (AI performance,etc) file to editable value/file and convert it back to uasset file ? will be very very very pleased if you want to tell us, thaks before !!

hi buddy, it seems you have sucess to mod AI performance, can you tell us way to convert the uasset (AI performance,etc) file to editable value/file and convert it back to uasset file ? will be very very very pleased if you want to tell us, thaks before !!
I'd love to tell you but unfortunately I haven't managed to edit them yet. The only way to edit the uassets it to recreate them in unreal engine (in this case it is a datatable). I'm sorry to disapoint but this is as far as I've got. If I manage to though I'll let you know :)

Is it possible to change the custom Honda model into the original Marquez bike model?
Anyone has managed to do that already? I am kind of a noob but I would like to use R4DION's Bradl skin for custom rider but I am not able to do that... Thank you guys

Is it possible to change the custom Honda model into the original Marquez bike model?
Anyone has managed to do that already? I am kind of a noob but I would like to use R4DION's Bradl skin for custom rider but I am not able to do that... Thank you guys
Yeah that’s possible, might release it as a mod

Thank you!

Even with Marquez's bike model I somehow do something wrong when installing @R4DION 's Bradl livery... I think I follow all the passages right from the tutorial, but when I install the new pack, in the game no livery changes and if I check on Unmodel the new livery is not there..
Any idea?
It’ll probably be loading the texture that I put in my pak over the Bradl one (had to replace the only one otherwise it’d look off.
I’ll update it to have a model only version but for now you can extract my pak, delete the custom texture and then put in the Bradl one

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back