MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

My Moto3 Real Pace Mod is kinda ready...All I need to is someone who can test ot..I am not the best and I wont be only who tested it..Laptimes are very realistic I would say...about 2:06 on Losail or 1:58 on Mugello...The worst thing than real top speed on Mugello is about 244kmh which I did but other track in game are made with longer straight than Mugello so on Catalunya you can beat 255kmh which is really unrealistic but It is a problem by Milestone
If you want to test my mod little bit send mw a PM

So i got a bit bored this morning ... re-imported all the historic tracks from VRTG - unfortunally only for offline mode.

@polerst you can add grid spots on the tracks with bml-editor :) i already did the same with misanokartodromo in ride2 ;)

Last edited:
:D
qASEPlY.jpg

My Moto3 Real Pace Mod is kinda ready...All I need to is someone who can test ot..I am not the best and I wont be only who tested it..Laptimes are very realistic I would say...about 2:06 on Losail or 1:58 on Mugello...The worst thing than real top speed on Mugello is about 244kmh which I did but other track in game are made with longer straight than Mugello so on Catalunya you can beat 255kmh which is really unrealistic but It is a problem by Milestone

I can be the one you can test it on. Just let me try and I'll tell you if it's ok

I sent you a PM, let me test. I could give you feedback and even help you to improove

Guys from racedepartment: I wanted to tell you that yesterday I had a bad day. I've been going through family issues and games are the only thing that makes me feel distracted. I hope you guys forgive my silly attitude. I wouldn't be on this page if the mods weren't incredible, which they ARE. You guys are the best and help me improove my games everytime. I wish you all the best and hope to be friends someday .

Nikki-

Looking good, Jonix.
the vanilla track textures were one of the first things I noticed in this game, funny considering Milestone has seemed to improve their grass/track exterior textures

My crusade lies elsewhere, Milestone really did a number on the Repsol Honda this year, I mean, like the front fairing textures weren't even symmetrical. I will fix you slowly and pedantically, my dear.
RepHon2K17.jpg

So i got a bit bored this morning ... re-imported all the historic tracks from VRTG - unfortunally only for offline mode.

@polerst you can add grid spots on the tracks with bml-editor :) i already did the same with misanokartodromo in ride2 ;)
I have so much respect for your work! Is there any tutorial how to upload tracks from VRTG or Ride2? Or maybe you would like to upload this on the site? :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 20 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.0%