MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

Sneak Peek video of my Jerez track mod. There's still something to tweak and the video is not up to date because I don't actually have the game
Also the video has been converted twice (once from me and then from youtube) so a lot of quality has been lost

34508797294_c2c6c5cb55_b.jpg

Like i wrote in other Topic http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/please-fix-the-broken-lod.137112/#post-2502959

MotoGP17 not only uses a very agressive LOD (Level of Detail)...
it also uses wrong (rimcolor) LOD models !
Bikes and especially the rims are poping in and out...
Some Rims also change their colors in differnt LOD stages !?!?

Any chance to fix that?
Maby with a Camera-fix for LOD Distance ?
Also a fix for anoying rimcolor change would be very nice...

Edit: I'm running it on PC maxed at 4k...

Last edited:
Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong spot...

I downloaded Giovaneveterano's Red Bull Helmets and they look great...

I would like to make my own custom helmet (since all the normal helmets look meh - I wish Milestone put in helmets other than X-Lite/Nolan (like they do for Ride 2)). Does anyone know where I can find a template for these helmets?

TIA

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong spot...

I downloaded Giovaneveterano's Red Bull Helmets and they look great...

I would like to make my own custom helmet (since all the normal helmets look meh - I wish Milestone put in helmets other than X-Lite/Nolan (like they do for Ride 2)). Does anyone know where I can find a template for these helmets?

TIA
there are no helmet templates in the game maybe milestone don't like the game mods
if you are practice with photoshop or similia you can create your own template

Sorry for my very big request but what about adding more brands of helmets to custom rider ? I mean Shark or Arai.. some sort of collection such as in Ride

If people want a full helmet mod, I will be happy to, I have added Arai(think it's a schuberth?) and Shoei in but haven't swapped any textures yet.
NtpYkWG.jpg

sJrECDO.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back