MGP15 MotoGP 15 release date and preorder bonus announced

The release date for MotoGP 15 has been announced, along with the preorder bonuses.

MotoGP fans won't have to wait much longer: Milestone has confirmed that the next installment of the motorcycle racing series will be available on June 19th.

As previously announced, MotoGP 15 will be available on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, thus carrying some cross-gen bits and pieces along.

The preorder bonus for the title is a pack containing 20 4-stroke bikes and riders that made the history of the last 10 years of MotoGP, like Colin Edwards (on his 2005 Yamaha M1), Sete Gibernau, Casey Stoner, Shinya Nakano and so on. Included in the DLC pack are 18 special events that recreate the highlights of these pilots' careers.

The add-on will also be available on day 1 for the price of 12,99€. While this is far from the worst offender in terms of DLC policy, that doesn't sound very good either.

Are you looking forward to MotoGP 15? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is supposed to be out on the 24th. Of course they said they were improving the game, but the game was already delivered..so I think they are working on a patch that was supposed to come out on day 1 (24th June).
Some people got it wasy before, so we will see. If a corrective patch doesn't come out (there are already bugs with the time monitor and AI riders) then it will be very bad for Milestone. I think this is their last chance

I like the beat the time mod! Lots of good times around the world. I'm slow in Mugello, but as for now I'm the fastest rider in Assen!! 1.31.355, I made a little mistake in sector 3 though

It's not just the physics or bike-performance. It's the ****ing bad sound, which is the same since MotoGP13, the bad A.I., the poor graphics for "next-gen", and the missing atmosphere with scripted formation-lap, no podium etc...

Let me guess: The "Grand-Prix weekend" still consists of 1 training, Qualifying and Race? So that FP2,FP3 are missing?

The sound of real bikes are fkin fantastic, and of course they could have done better. Especially for Suzuki, that has same sound as Honda (in real life it's more like Yamaha's).
About laptimes, yeah they are faster, however the game, especially MotoGP bikes, feel fantastic. Yamaha can be ridden smoothly, while Honda has more power but if you want to push you have to make it slide in braking like in real life.

It's much better than 14 and Ride, I have no complaints so far. Honestly if they made a 100% sim we would crash every two corners, or run one lap in 3 minutes. Though, I would like to see a more sim physics for grass, especially in the wet, at least for pro mode.

Yes, Fps are missing.

AI is slow, but it's better than 14. They try different lines and try to overtake you on the inside, they make mistakes, etc.
There is no podium, formation lap is CPU controlled.
I would rather have a bike change when it rains than the podium and the formation lap though, just saying.

Why don't you try the game and review it?

The sound of real bikes are fkin fantastic, and of course they could have done better. Especially for Suzuki, that has same sound as Honda (in real life it's more like Yamaha's).
About laptimes, yeah they are faster, however the game, especially MotoGP bikes, feel fantastic. Yamaha can be ridden smoothly, while Honda has more power but if you want to push you have to make it slide in braking like in real life.

It's much better than 14 and Ride, I have no complaints so far. Honestly if they made a 100% sim we would crash every two corners, or run one lap in 3 minutes. Though, I would like to see a more sim physics for grass, especially in the wet, at least for pro mode.

Yes, Fps are missing.

AI is slow, but it's better than 14. They try different lines and try to overtake you on the inside, they make mistakes, etc.
There is no podium, formation lap is CPU controlled.
I would rather have a bike change when it rains than the podium and the formation lap though, just saying.

Why don't you try the game and review it?
Thanks for your feedback.

Well... I bought MotoGP13, MotoGP14 (twice, for PS3 and PC) and I dont want to pay money again for basically the same game with small AI patches

Thanks for your feedback.

Well... I bought MotoGP13, MotoGP14 (twice, for PS3 and PC) and I dont want to pay money again for basically the same game with small AI patches
I understand you point, I didn't suggest you to buy the game. Unfortunately there's no demo, but you can find a way to try it ;) then you decide wether to purchase it or play something else

I'm once a bit disappointed and satisfied.
Disappointed, because there's not so many helmets, etc. like in Ride. We can only choose riding style (not create our own - like in Ride), customisation options are really restricted.
Personal team is - what I could see in videos - overrated and underdeveloped.
Satisfied, because gameplay is much better than MotoGP14. Okay, I was playing only two races in Moto3, but it's easier to crash (for AI riders too and they often crash) and it's more difficult to control the bike, especially in braking zone.
In MotoGP14 this was too easy. I could have braked really late, but now it is more like in Ride - and for me braking is something, what I must learn "from zero".
The next thing is AI riding lines - I was really suprised when I didn't delay the braking and AI rider (sorry, I don't know how to say this in English) entered corner more "narrow" and braked later than me.

It's my little review with my weak English. Now, let's mod the game! :) I'm curious if we can add some things from Ride.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back