Gresini

Enea Bastianini
Andrea Locatelli

Estrella Galicia 0,0

Fabio Quartararo
Jorge Navarro
Maria Herrera

any pics?
sorry i've not been able to upload the screenshots on my post thud i upload them here.. Can u paint these 4 helmets for me? Will it be possible to paint it as x-lite and use them in career?! Thnx very much..

Attachments

• hjc-lorenzo-silverstone-2015-clover-leaf-4.jpg
    hjc-lorenzo-silverstone-2015-clover-leaf-4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3,625
  • lorenzo-barca-helmet.png
    lorenzo-barca-helmet.png
    657.8 KB · Views: 2,997
  • Jorge-Lorenzo-Alfa-Romeo-Quadriforglio-Verde-_-4.jpg
    Jorge-Lorenzo-Alfa-Romeo-Quadriforglio-Verde-_-4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 911
  • lorenzo-call-of-duty-ghosts-helmet-valencia-2013.png
    lorenzo-call-of-duty-ghosts-helmet-valencia-2013.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 1,198
sorry i've not been able to upload the screenshots on my post thud i upload them here.. Can u paint these 4 helmets for me? Will it be possible to paint it as x-lite and use them in career?! Thnx very much..

The first one is already done, but not for career mod! meanwhile i have so many things and wishes to paint! So you will understand, that you have to wait a very Long time!

Reactions: rkh
The first one is already done, but not for career mod! meanwhile i have so many things and wishes to paint! So you will understand, that you have to wait a very Long time!
ok no problemo... but can u do the first one again so I can use it in career mode?? very long time but can u give an approx please??

Thanks so much for the SaxoPrint livery. The Aprilia 2015 livery was just revealed. Could somebody update the one from the 2015 Mod? Thanks!!!

2015 MotoGP Aprilia - Sweet looking bike
Aprilia 2015 MotoGP.jpg

Front
Aprilia 2015 MotoGP Front.jpg

could somebody do the new leopard racing livery...Moto 3. It is still Kiefer Racing so that is the bike to be modified, but with LEOPARD DRINK sponsor. Boy, did they ever make a jump. All 3 riders are top notch and Kent is leading the championship. Only thing is, they also have a HONDA package now. So, the bike looks quite different regarding the muffler.
danny-kent.jpg
kent2.jpg
leopard-racing.jpg

Last edited:
could somebody do the new leopard racing livery...Moto 3. It is still Kiefer Racing so that is the bike to be modified, but with LEOPARD DRINK sponsor. Boy, did they ever make a jump. All 3 riders are top notch and Kent is leading the championship. Only thing is, they also have a HONDA package now. So, the bike looks quite different regarding the muffler.
View attachment 89955 View attachment 89956 View attachment 89957
Bike looks fascinating! I second this.

Reactions: rkh
Things I'd love to see, A British Track pack replacing the original tracks with a season of British tracks. There are more than enough tracks done for SCE to convert to an 18 track schedule.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%