MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Requests Thread

Hi all!!
Can annyone teach me in order to create my own helmet designs? or use some agv designs??
And annyone knows how to change the suit of the career driver?? I mean, i want to have dainesse not alpinestars.

Hi all!!
Can annyone teach me in order to create my own helmet designs? or use some agv designs??
And annyone knows how to change the suit of the career driver?? I mean, i want to have dainesse not alpinestars.
Nope, you can't do that. Only thing you can do is change logos. Also, to change the helmet you have to study it.

Sorry, I was working on the pics...here ya go :) do not have a better one right now

Jorge-Lorenzo-Aragon-victory-L.jpg

In this Go&Fun design, Bautista has his name displayed on the back, but would it be possible to change out the name? And could this helmet be used as a Custom Helmet, just like the Green Mamba?
200-4992-3.jpg
200-4992-6.jpg
200-4992-4.jpg

yes, i can try to paint it on a career helmet! and i can also try to repaint the name on the back! but i have to take another font style for the name! witch name would you like to have?

yes, i can try to paint it on a career helmet! and i can also try to repaint the name on the back! but i have to take another font style for the name! witch name would you like to have?

The initials RKH would be great!! I have it on my suit as well :) this helmet would be great for my go&fun gresini
career

Here is what we know for 2015 so far:
TeamRiderBikeDurationStatus / Notes
Repsol Honda
Marc Marquez RC213V until 2016
Dani Pedrosa RC213V until 2016

Movistar Yamaha

Valentino Rossi YZR-M1 until 2016
Jorge Lorenzo YZR-M1 until 2016 -- Believed to have an option to leave after 2015

Factory Ducati

Andrea Dovizioso Ducati GP15 until 2016
Andrea Iannone Ducati GP15 until 2015

LCR Honda

Cal Crutchlow RC213V until 2015
Jack Miller RC213V-RS until 2017

Marc VDS Racing

Scott Redding RC213V until 2016
--The Marc VDS Racing team has a contract for three years with HRC, and a contract for two years with Redding. The bike will be kitted with Ohlins and Brembo

Monster Tech 3 Yamaha

Pol Espargaro YZR-M1 until 2015
Bradley Smith YZR-M1 until 2015

Drive M7 Aspar

Nicky Hayden RC213V-RS until 2015
Eugene Laverty RC213V-RS until 2015

Forward Yamaha

Stefan Bradl Forward Yamaha until 2015
Loris Baz Forward Yamaha until 2015

Gresini Aprilia

Alvaro Bautista Aprilia ART until 2016
???Aprilia ARTMarco Melandri had been in the frame for the second Aprilia seat, but the Italian looks set to remain in World Superbikes, preferring to race for wins rather than develop a slow bike. Who will take his place is unclear. Current favorite if Melandri turns the ride down is Michele Pirro, but Ducati are keen to keep him as a test rider

Suzuki

Aleix Espargaro Suzuki GSX-RR until 2016
Maverick Viñales Suzuki GSX-RR until 2017

Pramac Ducati

Yonny Hernandez Ducati GP14.2 until 2015
Danilo Petrucci

Avintia Ducati

Hector BarberaOpen GP142015The Avintia Ducatis will run as full open class entries, and be used to develop the bike with the unified (spec) software.
???Open GP14

Cardion AB

Karel Abraham RC213V-RS

Last edited:
Ioda Racing would like to stay in MotoGP so we will see :)
they sure would like to, but Petrucci is gone and overall it is looking pretty grim. Next year will be exciting either way and with the great Suzi + Marc VDS Mod out, we should be able to mod 2015 lineup without having to wait for 2015 game though surely one or the other hurdle will have to be cleared first...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back