Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

MGP13 MotoGP 13 - Marco Simoncelli Edition (wip)

motogp13-simoncelli-edition_zpsa29cfa36.jpg

Still early days yet but i'm working on a Marco Simoncelli add-on for MotoGP 13.
This add-on will replace Bautista with Simoncelli in the MotoGP lineup, so you will be able to race alongside him or as the great man.
This is still a work in progress project, only the menu artwork, info & performance data and grid picture has been updated, work on the bike, suit, helmet, cockpit and garage skins still needs to be done, but I thought it would be nice to show you all the progress so far.
Release Date : TBA

realitychecked

TheJlfan
motogp13-simoncelli-edition_zpsa29cfa36.jpg

Still early days yet but i'm working on a Marco Simoncelli add-on for MotoGP 13.
This add-on will replace Bautista with Simoncelli in the MotoGP lineup, so you will be able to race alongside him or as the great man.
This is still a work in progress project, only the menu artwork, info & performance data and grid picture has been updated, work on the bike, suit, helmet, cockpit and garage skins still needs to be done, but I thought it would be nice to show you all the progress so far.
Release Date : TBA
Like you're in the wrong place to put mods in W.I.P. Here, post it correctly in http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.71848/page-27, no need for new topics.